BnP - TRX male patch

View File

This is an official patch for the BnP male skin for TRX male version. File includes pubeless, pubes and textures that fit uncut schlong.

Requires:

* TRX - SOS Addon Male

* BnP male skin

Credits for parts of textures:

* Flappy4096

* TRX_Trixter

* Grafenstein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    TRX - SOS Addon Male and BnP male skin
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'm the author of the BnP skin. The skin will be up again soon, its just going a bit slower than usual because of illness and christmas preperations with family. We are working on it, just need to take some new pics and put everything in their folders and zip the file and upload. The skin will be back, its just taking longer than planned.

4 hours ago, Helga_o said:

What about the legendary edition?

This files have BC7 compression and won't work on LE, you have to use Cathedral optimizer and compress them in another format. I recommend to save them uncompressed or you will lose quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue getting this to work with mod organizer 2. Are there any specific steps that need to be taken to install this patch? When trying to use MO2 to install it is telling me that the contents of the data folder does not look valid

On 1/9/2023 at 3:15 PM, Goof1 said:

I am having an issue getting this to work with mod organizer 2. Are there any specific steps that need to be taken to install this patch? When trying to use MO2 to install it is telling me that the contents of the data folder does not look valid

On 1/8/2023 at 3:49 PM, forgotemail_thxLL said:

Set either hair or hairless as <data>.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...