UNP(B)-BBP + trouble with immersive animation+dual sheath

shadowkeith

Thanks to those easy install package around,

it's not really a problem to install UNP(B)-BBP now (especially UNPB due to redux installer....

But with other mods that mess with the skeletons, it seems I still need more knowledge.

I've read many forums mentioning immersive animation+dual sheath redux installation problem;

personally, I still have the left sword undrawn(in sheath) while two swords are in my hand,

fake left sheath not noticing the left one is already drawn.

But with UNP(B)-BBP installations, things get worse: The weapon on back is gone (animation still drawing from back though lol)

I opened the zip file and noticed skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif are present in the dual sword back subfolder,

which is no good sign to me.

So there are two questions:

1. Is it possible to use such mods with BBP?

2. What was the bug about left sheath not changing sheath/unsheath mode?

Thanks for your attention.

The problem is that the modder do not work together, they work against each other! everyone makes their own junk! and therefore one must choose either moving breasts or a special sitting of his weapons. the reason is because each uses its own skeleton. how nice it would be if there was only a skeleton which would include everything, BBP, TBBP, and desired seat of his weapons would be? but unfortunately not yet possible to the .

german \ deutsch !

das problem ist das die modder nicht miteinander arbeiten , sie arbeiten gegeneinander ! jeder macht seinen eigenen kram ! und deshalb muß man sich entscheiden entweder bewegte brüste oder ein spezieller sitz seiner waffen . das liegt daran weil jeder sein eigenes skelett verwendet . wie schön wäre es , wenn es nur ein skelett geben würde was alles beinhalten würde , BBP , TBBP , und den gewünschten sitz seiner waffen ? aber leider ist das noch nicht möglich .

The problem is that the modder do not work together, they work against each other! everyone makes their own junk! and therefore one must choose either moving breasts or a special sitting of his weapons. the reason is because each uses its own skeleton. how nice it would be if there was only a skeleton which would include everything, BBP, TBBP, and desired seat of his weapons would be? but unfortunately not yet possible to the .

german \ deutsch !

das problem ist das die modder nicht miteinander arbeiten , sie arbeiten gegeneinander ! jeder macht seinen eigenen kram ! und deshalb muß man sich entscheiden entweder bewegte brüste oder ein spezieller sitz seiner waffen . das liegt daran weil jeder sein eigenes skelett verwendet . wie schön wäre es , wenn es nur ein skelett geben würde was alles beinhalten würde , BBP , TBBP , und den gewünschten sitz seiner waffen ? aber leider ist das noch nicht möglich .

hence why i made my mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712 and XP32 made hers http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800.

german \ deutsch !

hence why i made my mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712 and XP32 made hers http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800.

no offense, "Custom Skeleton Replacers" to me is a joke, so a lot of possibilities, as you quickly lose the overview. especially if you can not English, then a plethora of abbreviations used by the modder, no translator can handle it!

german \ deutsch !

nichts für ungut , "Custom Skeleton Replacers" ist für mich ein witz , so eine menge von möglichkeiten , da verliert man schnell den überblick . vorallem wenn man kein englisch kann , dann noch eine unmenge von abkürzungen die der modder verwendet , kein übersetzer kommt damit klar !

german \ deutsch !

no offense, "Custom Skeleton Replacers" to me is a joke, so a lot of possibilities, as you quickly lose the overview. especially if you can not English, then a plethora of abbreviations used by the modder, no translator can handle it!

german \ deutsch !

nichts für ungut , "Custom Skeleton Replacers" ist für mich ein witz , so eine menge von möglichkeiten , da verliert man schnell den überblick . vorallem wenn man kein englisch kann , dann noch eine unmenge von abkürzungen die der modder verwendet , kein übersetzer kommt damit klar !

thats your personal opinion, and since it is my mod i dont really care, i made it by the request of a friend, if you would look at the description page there is a glossary that tells you what the abbreviations mean. 

Archived