I have a problem. There's no schlong.

I installed everything correctly. Multiple times. And when i load my save i have the usual vajayjay. The SOS mcm menu has the 'UNP' submenu (i've tried messing with the settings to get it working). When the game loads it even notifies me that UNP schlongs is activated.

But i'm close to figuring it out. While i was reinstalling and trying different overwrite combinations. If i overwrite SOS skeletons with the XPMS skeletons, On the player settings for SOS, i can choose what type of schlong my character has and its size. I choose UNP, get outta tha menu, i have a schlong, few seconds later, my schlong is gone, but leaves a lighter toned skin patch over the vag.

I'll check to see if its another mods fault (probably not). But in the meantime, i'm posting this for support.

On my girl the erection position always stays the same even if I move it to -8 or 9 using the race menu.

Upgrade all SOS related mods to the last version

I don't really understand how to fix the incompatibility with custom race bit, anyone can walk me through it? thanks in advance.

If it's just for a few characters, use SOS MCM - Player / NPC Settings and assign a schlong to them. If it says something about a skeleton, this requires additional work

Something's causing it to turn incredibly tiny, giving it the appearance of disappearing. Doing the trick on the first page(Changing the faction rank) will fix it for a very short time, and then it just turns incredibly small again.

Any ideas?

I installed everything correctly. Multiple times. And when i load my save i have the usual vajayjay. The SOS mcm menu has the 'UNP' submenu (i've tried messing with the settings to get it working). When the game loads it even notifies me that UNP schlongs is activated.

But i'm close to figuring it out. While i was reinstalling and trying different overwrite combinations. If i overwrite SOS skeletons with the XPMS skeletons, On the player settings for SOS, i can choose what type of schlong my character has and its size. I choose UNP, get outta tha menu, i have a schlong, few seconds later, my schlong is gone, but leaves a lighter toned skin patch over the vag.

I'll check to see if its another mods fault (probably not). But in the meantime, i'm posting this for support.

Mmm this looks like a rank 0 schlong, which should not happen normally. Specially after fixing the rank in MCM - Player / NPC settings. If after a few seconds the schlong reverts back to zero without doing anything, that was not SOS, check your installed (or uninstalled) mods.

For further help post the papyrus logs after using the MCM thing and the SOS debug spell output. There is a lot of info there.

Mmm this looks like a rank 0 schlong, which should not happen normally. Specially after fixing the rank in MCM - Player / NPC settings. If after a few seconds the schlong reverts back to zero without doing anything, that was not SOS, check your installed (or uninstalled) mods.

For further help post the papyrus logs after using the MCM thing and the SOS debug spell output. There is a lot of info there.

Found the mod that eliminated my schlong. It was Sexlab Hormones. Not sure if anyone else is getting the same problem with both of these mods active. Changing the load order doesn't do shit. Oh well. 

Chicks with dicks > Hormones

for some reason, I don't have SOS MCM Player/NPC option, I got the rest but not this one.

I installed the SOS skeleton, but it still doesn't work, I tried it on Lydia but it treats her like a custom race too, any help?

the Shift+PgUp/PgDn doesn't work either, nor does PgUp/PgDn work for NPC's.

when I have my PC drink a schlong potion it says "This Actor race was not designed to work with this shape addon or its a custom race! Are you sure you want to Schlongify this Actor?" clicking yes gives my PC a cock that cannot be altered with the above controls (I have the controller installed), nor was I able to start any sexing. This also happens when I give Lydia one of those potions, and the same thing happens, any reason for that?

for some reason, I don't have SOS MCM Player/NPC option, I got the rest but not this one.

I installed the SOS skeleton, but it still doesn't work, I tried it on Lydia but it treats her like a custom race too, any help?

when I have my PC drink a schlong potion it says "This Actor race was not designed to work with this shape addon or its a custom race! Are you sure you want to Schlongify this Actor?" clicking yes gives my PC a cock that cannot be altered with the above controls (I have the controller installed), nor was I able to start any sexing. This also happens when I give Lydia one of those potions, and the same thing happens, any reason for that?

You are wasting our time not providing papyrus logs or sos debug spell. You are good at this.

Upgrade all SOS related mods to the last version, also their requirements. Make sure your female skeleton is compatible with SOS.

i tested it with a cbbe bodyslide model. a close look from the side reveals a gap between the body and the schlong. is there a way to fix this?

You are wasting our time not providing papyrus logs or sos debug spell. You are good at this.

Upgrade all SOS related mods to the last version, also their requirements. Make sure your female skeleton is compatible with SOS.

sorry if it wasn't helpful, would you mind letting me know where to find papyrus? the sos debug spell I used on my PC is:

Actor: PC name

Race: Terminator

Race ID: 369102179

Actor Magic Effect: True

Setup Spell: False

Erection: False

Faction: SOS Horsecock

Faction Rank: 1

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction

Schlongified Rank: 1

at least, that's what comes up when I use SOS Debug Spell

and SOS Debug NPC used on Lydia was

Actor: Lydia

Race: Nord

Race ID: 79686

Actor Magic Effect: False

Setup Spell: False

Erection: False

Faction: SOS UNP

Faction Rank 10

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction

Schlongified Rank: 10

is this any help? sorry if I don't know what I need to provide to make the problem solvable.

Upgrade to the last SOS version. It should fix the "Setup Spell: False" (this basically means no schlongs for new characters).

Most likely your version of SOS is old and doesn't have the "Player / NPC settings" tab. Upgrade.

If still doesn't work, post the a new debug spell output. Use F12 to take a screenshot via Steam.

I can't get it to work with cbbe. Everything seems in order, the game recognizes the mod and everything, but my pc doesn't get the D :)) can someone help please? I have the equipable schlong mod too, but that doesn't really work either. Just to be clear I'm not exactly a pro at modding:)

Upgrade to the last SOS version. It should fix the "Setup Spell: False" (this basically means no schlongs for new characters).

Most likely your version of SOS is old and doesn't have the "Player / NPC settings" tab. Upgrade.

If still doesn't work, post the a new debug spell output. Use F12 to take a screenshot via Steam.

I updated to the newest SOS version, but now my PC and NPC can't get cocks at all, The Player/NPC options are now present in SOS MCM but the UNP and Horsecock options disappeared. And the PC cannot be set as anything other than No Schlong, and NPC are not selectable even though I have them within range that I can press E to chat to them. here are the screenshots I took of my PC and Lydia

This looks like the "new game" bug is baked in your savegame. That's an old bug fixed some time ago.

The fucked up version number in the SOS debug spells means that SOS can't run the maintenance code at game load, which would explain the no-setup-spell issue.

Read about the "new game" bug in the troubleshooting section of SOS main file, check if the described symptoms match yours, and apply the solution from there.

If still having issues, or the "new game" bug does not apply in your case I would need your papyrus logs.

Enable the papyrus logging, run the game, use a debug spell, exit game, and post the resulting log. Google for "enable papyrus logging" if you don't know what that means.

This looks like the "new game" bug is baked in your savegame. That's an old bug fixed some time ago.

The fucked up version number in the SOS debug spells means that SOS can't run the maintenance code at game load, which would explain the no-setup-spell issue.

Read about the "new game" bug in the troubleshooting section of SOS main file, check if the described symptoms match yours, and apply the solution from there.

If still having issues, or the "new game" bug does not apply in your case I would need your papyrus logs.

Enable the papyrus logging, run the game, use a debug spell, exit game, and post the resulting log. Google for "enable papyrus logging" if you don't know what that means.

Thanks, it work now, though does having it stops some accessories from being able to equipped?

Also, what should I do in order to do some sexing with these bad boys? I don't see any options to initiate sex with NPCs, is there some other files I need to get? any suggestions?

I am still baffled on how this mod does not work for me. I have all the pre-requisite mods installed in the right order. Just when I install this one, it works perfectly for as long as the game is running. Shutting the game down and reloading it might work still, but usually after that the game has infinite load times. This is the only mod that has ever done this and yes I do have quite a few. However I've tried this mod quite a long time ago and it happened then with fewer mods. I have all the IFL and CTD fixes I could find, such as increasing the skse.ini memory to avoid CTD and IFL as well as skyrim memory fixer which is supposed to help fix that. It just confuses the hell out of me why this one just doesn't want to work. SOS works perfectly.

For bodies I have dimonized unp, then UNPB by calyps, then b3lissario's pregnant unpb body installed. My SoS is up to date, I have the force ragdoll fix and using the latest XPS skeletons.

Have you tried using Safety Load to fix the infinite loading screen?: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

Yes, didn't work.

You say it initially works, then fails on subsequent loads?  So the ILS is happening after you've selected your most recent save (or hit continue)?  If so, you might benefit from cleaning a save file.  Before you do that, go grab TES5Edit from:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

After installing, launch it so it does a test load of all your mods. If something is out of order or missing a dependency, it should give you some meaningful indication of what is wrong.  Make sure you close TES5Edit before you try to make any changes, like remove a mod, as Windows will have locked the files in place.  It's also a good idea not to have it open when trying to run Skyrim, if for nothing else than the waste of memory.

Download this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

Leave all your mods enabled, but load a save from before the SOS install...try using your very first save ever of that character. The game should load fine, since this save doesn't have any scripting bloat that accumulates over time.  After the game loads, wait a few minutes for all the MCM menu registration and mod activation messages and prompts to happen.  After all that is done, go back to the Load menu and try loading your most recent save.  If this save loads successfully, pull up the console window and type:

save mysave 1

"mysave" is arbitrary.  Call it what you want.  It will take a moment to save and you'll get a TXT file opened up on your screen.  Just close that file without making any changes to it, exit the game (or minimize it) and follow the Save Cleaner instructions on cleaning the save you just created.  After the cleaning is finished, relaunch or toggle back to Skyrim and load the save you just cleaned.  If this loads successfully, save once more and try a cold restart of the game and see if you can load that save without ILS.

Something else to keep in mind is that your ILS may just be slow loading.  I say that because I don't know how long you've been waiting before you declare it infinite and kill the game.  Sometimes my load times after selecting a save (even before the initial menu screen) take a minute or more to occur.  Often it seems random.  One time I get quick loads of everything, other times everything takes minutes.

Well, gave it a shot, ran Tesedit, found nothing wrong, except for an armor called Witch Plate, it found tons for that one, roughly 4 dozen errors. Nothing for SOS UNP. Before that I loaded the newest version of SOS UNP 9.7. Worked as usual no problems, shut off Skyrim, reloaded no problem. Reloaded again, made a new save, shut it down. Reloaded no problem again, made a new save. Shut it down, went to take care of some errands, came back 3 hours later, reloaded, infinite loading screen. Waited 5 minutes, CTRL ALT DEL and it was not responding. Ran the TESedit program, like I said above there, found nothing wrong with SOS UNP so I'm good there.

Loaded an older save, made the mysave 1 thing, exited out, Ran the save cleaner. Loaded the save I made with the mysave, loaded perfectly. Will have to test it out further today and hope this problem doesn't return.

Thanks for the info, lets hope it goes away and stays away.

Also, what should I do in order to do some sexing with these bad boys? I don't see any options to initiate sex with NPCs, is there some other files I need to get? any suggestions?

Well this IS LoversLab. :lol:

Just get FNIS and SKYUI up and running, install the newest SexLab Framework, then find mods to initiate sex (and there are tons of scenerios to choose from). You could start with MatchMaker to test and be sure everything works since it's just a simple pair of spells to get things going.

Well this IS LoversLab. :lol:

Just get FNIS and SKYUI up and running, install the newest SexLab Framework, then find mods to initiate sex (and there are tons of scenerios to choose from). You could start with MatchMaker to test and be sure everything works since it's just a simple pair of spells to get things going.

well, I have a few of these installed, but none of them actually show any actions, just the message on the top left that says it's done or something.and I do have FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI, and SexLab installed.

MCM / SOS / General settings / Schlongify nearby NPCs. Do you have this setting enabled?

Enable your papyrus logging as explained in the troubleshooting section here, try to change your PC size, exit game, and post the resulting log

from the look of it, it may be caused by SOS Racemenuplugin as I do have it and only the PC is affected, what do I do?

MCM / SOS / General settings / Schlongify nearby NPCs. Do you have this setting enabled?

i tested it with a cbbe bodyslide model. a close look from the side reveals a gap between the body and the schlong. is there a way to fix this?

Adjust the groin slider under advanced in bodyslide (bulky vulva)- fool around with it untill it fits - the schlong addon doesnt change  relative attachmentpoint.

I am still baffled on how this mod does not work for me. I have all the pre-requisite mods installed in the right order. Just when I install this one, it works perfectly for as long as the game is running. Shutting the game down and reloading it might work still, but usually after that the game has infinite load times. This is the only mod that has ever done this and yes I do have quite a few. However I've tried this mod quite a long time ago and it happened then with fewer mods. I have all the IFL and CTD fixes I could find, such as increasing the skse.ini memory to avoid CTD and IFL as well as skyrim memory fixer which is supposed to help fix that. It just confuses the hell out of me why this one just doesn't want to work. SOS works perfectly.

For bodies I have dimonized unp, then UNPB by calyps, then b3lissario's pregnant unpb body installed. My SoS is up to date, I have the force ragdoll fix and using the latest XPS skeletons.

Have you tried using Safety Load to fix the infinite loading screen?: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

Yes, didn't work.

You say it initially works, then fails on subsequent loads?  So the ILS is happening after you've selected your most recent save (or hit continue)?  If so, you might benefit from cleaning a save file.  Before you do that, go grab TES5Edit from:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

After installing, launch it so it does a test load of all your mods. If something is out of order or missing a dependency, it should give you some meaningful indication of what is wrong.  Make sure you close TES5Edit before you try to make any changes, like remove a mod, as Windows will have locked the files in place.  It's also a good idea not to have it open when trying to run Skyrim, if for nothing else than the waste of memory.

Download this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

Leave all your mods enabled, but load a save from before the SOS install...try using your very first save ever of that character. The game should load fine, since this save doesn't have any scripting bloat that accumulates over time.  After the game loads, wait a few minutes for all the MCM menu registration and mod activation messages and prompts to happen.  After all that is done, go back to the Load menu and try loading your most recent save.  If this save loads successfully, pull up the console window and type:

save mysave 1

"mysave" is arbitrary.  Call it what you want.  It will take a moment to save and you'll get a TXT file opened up on your screen.  Just close that file without making any changes to it, exit the game (or minimize it) and follow the Save Cleaner instructions on cleaning the save you just created.  After the cleaning is finished, relaunch or toggle back to Skyrim and load the save you just cleaned.  If this loads successfully, save once more and try a cold restart of the game and see if you can load that save without ILS.

Something else to keep in mind is that your ILS may just be slow loading.  I say that because I don't know how long you've been waiting before you declare it infinite and kill the game.  Sometimes my load times after selecting a save (even before the initial menu screen) take a minute or more to occur.  Often it seems random.  One time I get quick loads of everything, other times everything takes minutes.

Well, gave it a shot, ran Tesedit, found nothing wrong, except for an armor called Witch Plate, it found tons for that one, roughly 4 dozen errors. Nothing for SOS UNP. Before that I loaded the newest version of SOS UNP 9.7. Worked as usual no problems, shut off Skyrim, reloaded no problem. Reloaded again, made a new save, shut it down. Reloaded no problem again, made a new save. Shut it down, went to take care of some errands, came back 3 hours later, reloaded, infinite loading screen. Waited 5 minutes, CTRL ALT DEL and it was not responding. Ran the TESedit program, like I said above there, found nothing wrong with SOS UNP so I'm good there.

Loaded an older save, made the mysave 1 thing, exited out, Ran the save cleaner. Loaded the save I made with the mysave, loaded perfectly. Will have to test it out further today and hope this problem doesn't return.

Thanks for the info, lets hope it goes away and stays away.

I don't believe this crap.... works beautifully for 5 days. I played it this morning even for 4 hours. Saved, quit, came back an hour later and its the Infinite loading screen BS again. Ran the same thing here, TES5edit, save cleaner, still ILS...

I don't get it, I just don't.

Edit: Reloading old saves, then reloading the current and continue from there and the problem went away again.