So will this mod actually recognize schlongified females as males and play male animations when called upon in a mod? Does it work better for equipable?

Example, schlongified fem player goes after fem NPC for fun, will male X female animation play?

This mod doesnt play any animations. You need SexLab + any additional plugins for said mod to play them. There's an option within SexLab that will allow female to play male animations. If you want a female to use male masturbation though, there's a "gender change" mod within the SexLab modding area of these forums OR you can just completely remove the female masturbation animations and replace them with male masturbation animations... which... some very kind gentleman has already done that for us! That means that if you plan to play with ALL your females with cocks, every female will play the male masturbation animation when called upon to do so.

This mod, SOS for females, has no animations. All it does is add penis to females that can go erect and flaccid, just like the male counterpart.

If you do not yet have SexLab, start here.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/49-sexlab-framework/

Read the FAQ's, etc, etc. and you will get what you're after

Since this isnt the topic to be discussing SexLab in particular however, that is all I will link you. If you have further questions about SexLab, do take it to the proper area of the forum. :3

Hey, thanks for the prompt response. I'm familiar with how this mod works to some extent and the fact that it does not add animations. What I'm curious about is if schlongified females are recognized as male by other mods. Thank you for the tip that I will need to turn on f as m animations. So of I'm a female with male fun bits, and let's say I'm using submit with all the prerequisites and go after another another female, would it recognize me as male for there purpose of animations? Thanks again!

So will this mod actually recognize schlongified females as males and play male animations when called upon in a mod? Does it work better for equipable? 

Example, schlongified fem player goes after fem NPC for fun, will male X female animation play?

This mod doesnt play any animations.  You need SexLab + any additional plugins for said mod to play them.  There's an option within SexLab that will allow female to play male animations.  If you want a female to use male masturbation though, there's a "gender change" mod within the SexLab modding area of these forums OR you can just completely remove the female masturbation animations and replace them with male masturbation animations... which... some very kind gentleman has already done that for us!  That means that if you plan to play with ALL your females with cocks, every female will play the male masturbation animation when called upon to do so.

I cannot overstate how useful the Cumshot Mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-sexlab-cumshot/ ) is in this regard. It has an option to make you, or any viable character that you're currently targeting, into a Transgender - which makes Sexlab treat them as male for the use of animations. This allows for very selective treatment of only specified NPCs as the opposite gender, while leaving the rest of the game's characters alone. Plus, hey, what good is putting a dynamic penis on a lady if you're not going to use it to it's full potential? And if you really don't like the cum effect, you can (if nothing else) turn the opacity all the way down so that it's invisible.

The only problem is that since you're using a male animation aligned for a male frame, it's really kind of horrible for futa/trans characters. Don't get me wrong, it's still workable, and nice to have her crank one off on the fly. But for screenshots and stuff you might be better off finding unique ways to incorporate the schlong positioning into existing female poses.

Examples

post-209844-0-09752000-1402274766_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-60632600-1402274751_thumb.jpg

because not anyone likes a female hairy like a man :>

How in the hell does having pubic hair make them more like a man? Most women don't shave their bushes off, and most men really don't give a damn. There's a lot to be said for a nice soft full bush. It's normal for that to be attractive on a woman (as opposed to, say, a hairy ass). So it's expected that it would look great on a futa as well.

This mod doesnt play any animations. You need SexLab + any additional plugins for said mod to play them. There's an option within SexLab that will allow female to play male animations. If you want a female to use male masturbation though, there's a "gender change" mod within the SexLab modding area of these forums OR you can just completely remove the female masturbation animations and replace them with male masturbation animations... which... some very kind gentleman has already done that for us! That means that if you plan to play with ALL your females with cocks, every female will play the male masturbation animation when called upon to do so.

This mod, SOS for females, has no animations. All it does is add penis to females that can go erect and flaccid, just like the male counterpart.

Since this isnt the topic to be discussing SexLab in particular however, that is all I will link you. If you have further questions about SexLab, do take it to the proper area of the forum. :3

Hey, thanks for the prompt response. I'm familiar with how this mod works to some extent and the fact that it does not add animations. What I'm curious about is if schlongified females are recognized as male by other mods. Thank you for the tip that I will need to turn on f as m animations. So of I'm a female with male fun bits, and let's say I'm using submit with all the prerequisites and go after another another female, would it recognize me as male for there purpose of animations? Thanks again!

It should put the "submissive" female in the female role and the "dominant" female in the male role.  As long as you'd be the initiator in...say let's say... a "rape" scene in-game on another female, it would consider you the "male" and put you in the "male role."  Unless you would otherwise swap places with the other woman.   And if you want a female with a penis to be recognized as a "male"... try this.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

I'm not sure if I entirely answered your question there... I hope I did.  Next time send me a private message so we don't clutter up this area with an off-topic conversation.  I'll do my best to answer whatever other questions you have through PMs.

Sexlab Cum Shot has a simple to use transgender toggle option in the MCM that lets female characters use male animations without any fuss or mess (that one didn't want,anyway).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-sexlab-cumshot/

What I want to know is if there is any simple NifSkope trick that even a novice can use to be able to 'schlongify' female werewolves in full-on beast mode or will it require a bit of effort to implement.

I probably ought to learn the program,anyway,but it still would be nice if it wasn't too much trouble to pull off,so to speak.

What I want to know is if there is any simple NifSkope trick that even a novice can use to be able to 'schlongify' female werewolves in full-on beast mode or will it require a bit of effort to implement.

I probably ought to learn the program,anyway,but it still would be nice if it wasn't too much trouble to pull off,so to speak.

• open the female werewolf mesh (not the skeleton) and compare it to the malegenitals_1 mesh from SOS
  • rename any nodes in malegenitals_1 that aren't named exactly as their counterparts in the werewolf mesh (e.g. "NPC RThigh" -> "NPC RThigh [RThg]")
  • delete any nodes that have no equivalent in the werewolf mesh (shouldn't be, but I'm not sure)
  • copy the entire branch of the schlong's NiTriShape to the werewolf mesh, rename the nodes to their original names since NifSkope messes them up after pasting
  • make sure that the bodypart-slot of the BSDismemberSkinInstance's partition is usable by the actor's mesh (if in doubt, try setting it to "32" (body), that one should always work) or it won't show up ingame
  • be sure to change the file-path of the schlong's textures if you want to use any custom ones
  • at this point, don't worry if the schlong on the mesh is too big or small, the size will be determined by the position of the skeleton's nodes, not the body-mesh

The most time-consuming part is copy-pasting and renaming each of the Genitals-nodes. <Edit: Male and female werewolfs use the same skeleton, so the female werewolf is already SOS-capable>

Provided that all this has worked, your female werewolves should now have schlongs.

I'm not sure if the necessary steps to actually make them able to get erect are possible. While checking the files I found that a werewolf-specific animation file actually exists, so it might be possible to copy the BSBehaviorGraphExtraData-node as well, point it to SOSWerewolf.hkx and make them able to use the SOS-animations. I'll try it out.

As for getting erect during animations etc. that's another matter entirely.

About the werewolf female

This was pretty easy because I'm using the meshes and textures from the male version (Regular addon), and the skeleton is the same for both genders. Should work like any other male schlongs.

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

The WW race won't work in existing savegames. Do one of the following:

- a clean save of the UNP schlong addon (uninstall addon, load game, save, install new version)

- install new version and MCM / SOS / Restart

- install new version and start a new game

This is because SOS doesn't check for new races on already installed schlong addons

If you use a different model for your WW females, it may look good or not. If your WW mod has another skeleton for females you will CTD. Replace your WW skeleton with SOS' WW skeleton, or copy the schlong bones to your skeleton.

hey im not sure if this has been brought up before but whenever i try to do the console and essence of the falmer trick for going past the 10 limit it just resets to 10 whenever i drink the potion or whenever i move to a new area.. im doing the addtofaction command 

is there any way to make it permanant?

edit: i can change npcs and they work permanently i can change clones of the player character and they work permanently but its just the player character that doesnt work

CHSBC body -> CHSBC body-physics mod -> Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition

Works. If not it's a problem elsewhere.

Ok, I seem to have it working. I did some tested and after getting the custom SOS skeleton replacer TBBP was working. However, after I used bodyslide (v1.4) it stopped. I upgraded to bodyslide 2.0 and TBBP works after using body slide as well. Thank you!

About the werewolf female

This was pretty easy because I'm using the meshes and textures from the male version (Regular addon), and the skeleton is the same for both genders. Should work like any other male schlongs.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

The WW race won't work in existing savegames. Do one of the following:

- a clean save of the UNP schlong addon (uninstall addon, load game, save, install new version)

- install new version and MCM / SOS / Restart

- install new version and start a new game

This is because SOS doesn't check for new races on already installed schlong addons

If you use a different model for your WW females, it may look good or not. If your WW mod has another skeleton for females you will CTD. Replace your WW skeleton with SOS' WW skeleton, or copy the schlong bones to your skeleton.

Thanks a heap! I was just about to futz around the instructions above but it looks like that won't be an issue now.

I'll just go ahead an learn Nifskope at my leisure now so I can try to contribute something later on anyway.

hey im not sure if this has been brought up before but whenever i try to do the console and essence of the falmer trick for going past the 10 limit it just resets to 10 whenever i drink the potion or whenever i move to a new area.. im doing the addtofaction command 

edit: i can change npcs and they work permanently i can change clones of the player character and they work permanently but its just the player character that doesnt work

It's permanent as you already noticed. No idea why it doesn't work for your character. Read SOS description, troubleshooting section, and provide the needed info if you want further help

Okay I'm a newbee at this. Just installed my first mod a week ago. 

I installed SoS last night but it doesn't seem to be working. Can't find no equipable schlong. I carefully DLed all the files it said I needed and moved them to my data folder (except the ones that NMM did for me) after unzipping them.

I'm hoping I just don't know hot to it or activate it, or whatever it is you're supposed to do. Any thing?

Thanks ahead.

Here are a few screenshots of the female werewolf(from the mod named,fittingly enough,Female Werewolf) using the latest SOS UNP add-on.

post-197547-0-16997100-1402556102_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-81514600-1402556305_thumb.jpg

It is fully functional so anyone bothered by the female werewolves 'air-humping' or having to switch to a male model during 'certain character interactions' need worry no longer.

Great job,b3lisario!

Okay I'm a newbee at this. Just installed my first mod a week ago. 

I installed SoS last night but it doesn't seem to be working. Can't find no equipable schlong. I carefully DLed all the files it said I needed and moved them to my data folder (except the ones that NMM did for me) after unzipping them.

I'm hoping I just don't know hot to it or activate it, or whatever it is you're supposed to do. Any thing?

Thanks ahead.

The standard SOS install doesn't have the equippable schlong, it's a seperate plugin. Besides that, "doesn't seem to be working" is too vague. Is the schlong not animating? Does it not appear?

Hi all!

I'm a noob with CK but i really like the idea of random chance to find female with schlong.

What exactly i need to do to set up the variable?

I actually open the CK

Click on File->Data

Then put as active the SOS vector regular one. I receive a lot of error with slot 52 etc etc

I click yes and, when all is loaded, i can't find the gender variable b3lisario mention.

Ty for the help, thanks to b3lisario for is job and sorry for my english.

It's permanent as you already noticed. No idea why it doesn't work for your character. Read SOS description, troubleshooting section, and provide the needed info if you want further help

i cant seem to get a screenshot of the debug screen so ill post what it says

sos version 2.04.011

actor annadari female

race imperial (79684)

actor magic effect: true erection: false

pc setup spell true

addons 2 ok 2

faction sos unp rank 10

schlongified : schlongified faction rank 10

(side note this is what i keep trying to change with the addtofaction command but it keeps reseting to 10)

schlongified by addon: true

armor 81625 slotmask 4

armorstats true false false

not sure if this helps at all but its what the troubleshooter said to do

Hi all!

I'm a noob with CK but i really like the idea of random chance to find female with schlong.

I actually open the CK

Click on File->Data

Then put as active the SOS vector regular one. I receive a lot of error with slot 52 etc etc

I click yes and, when all is loaded, i can't find the gender variable b3lisario mention.

No one can help me? :(

Hi all!

I actually open the CK

Click on File->Data

No one can help me? :(

You just adjust the chances in the MCM for SOS for the penis type in question.

So i don't need to use CK at all? Just put 100% on regular schlong and all female will be schlonged ?

Ty for the answer

EDIT: In the first post b3lisario said we need to open CK for set casual female with schlong so i'm a bit confused.

Hi all!

I actually open the CK

Click on File->Data

CK / Object window / Filter box (top left area). Type "gender" in that box, then click on the last node (named "All") in the tree under the box.

The record you are looking for is "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_Gender". Double click to open, replace that 0 with a 2

i cant seem to get a screenshot of the debug screen so ill post what it says

sos version 2.04.011

actor annadari female

race imperial (79684)

actor magic effect: true erection: false

pc setup spell true

addons 2 ok 2

faction sos unp rank 10

schlongified : schlongified faction rank 10

(side note this is what i keep trying to change with the addtofaction command but it keeps reseting to 10)

schlongified by addon: true

armor 81625 slotmask 4

armorstats true false false

not sure if this helps at all but its what the troubleshooter said to do

Try with player.setfactionrank instead of addtofaction. Modify the "sos unp" faction, not the other.

Sadly I cant seem to get it to work with the light version of SOS, because thats listed as version 4, & the lowest version I can find of this lil beauty is version 5. Ah well.

You can use the equippable version with SOS light

So i don't need to use CK at all? Just put 100% on regular schlong and all female will be schlonged ?

Ty for the answer

EDIT: In the first post b3lisario said we need to open CK for set casual female with schlong so i'm a bit confused.

Misunderstood your request.