Mother's Devotion

View File

Intro_5.png.fd21867534582b24535f54eaa686e3ee.png

Overview:
Hot Milf and Mother of 3,
Clarissa has freshly divorced her abusive Ex - Husband.
Now She can enjoy her new found Freedom.
Money issues, managing children and trying to have a life again in-between.
Come and join Clarissa in this chaos that is her life and find out, how all this will affect her.

Spoiler

Gameplay: 

The Game is build on the Renpy engine. You will take control of Clarissa. The Game will offer a Semi-Open World, where you can decided, what you want to do and where you want to go and most importantly, who you want to fuck. Currently of course, there is not much you can decide on or go to, but that will all change with more updates. This is version, is for you to get to know the game and to see if its worth you time.

Developer: Fluffysan_Sensei SubscribeStar - Patreon - Itch.io - FluffyStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.06 Public Release
Language: English

00Sqh.png

7XTGY0.png

akWZAi.png

AuVyvK.png

fcFPPs.png

VoWYc.png

yPpql2.png

I'm avoiding both sons as I have no interest in them and I'm avoiding the gym hall as that's where that dweeb from work is at skipping the weekend as the boss wants to go on a date and avoiding the sister as she wants to drag you out to party with some dweeb. So for now the only things I'm interested in are doing things with the daughter and going to yoga with the girls.

• 1 year later...