Statue "Elven huntress" 2 (futa)

View File

Elven huntress - variant 2. You can find it on small silent lake in forest. Now Tallos will have someone to talk with XDDD  (Look at hte last screenshot.)

1. Low poly figure + hi poly decoration elements

2. 4k textures

3. Collisions

4. Material  - solid stone.

Q: Where to find it?

A: Look at hte last screenshot. I dont know this location name.

Install / uninstall

Any Mod manadger

P.S.

Hi poly version you can find on my Patreon In this version Girl figure made in hi poly variant for more smooth and detailed view.

If you like my works you can support me on Paypal (gunstb@gmail.com) or Patreon. This will be wery helpfull fbecause now for me its a question of surviving.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/06/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

7 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Another Brilliant one Bud ..

Damn you don't have limits to Art my friend !

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Is that a personal Bodyslide preset , wanted to give it a try ?

DAZ Gen 8 + some my additions + sculpting + reworked game meshes + my meshes

5 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

Awesome work! I love the clutter u added to make the location feel more alive. The lighting at night is perfect! I would suggest you compact formIDs in the future.

Thank you! Iv spend 3 hours to find position i like for a sun light and type of a night illumination:))) I will update mod to ESL flagged version little bit later. Newer do this on first release. And special thanks for location name. 

Edited by TRX_Trixter
7 hours ago, kruloreki said:

after install ur statue mod.. my save file become like this . remove ur mod itz back to normal
how to fix this?

enb2022_12_8_14_01_4611.jpg

This is probably foreign-language localization information in the top level cell data. You can fix it in xEdit by ensuring the relevant CELL records are patched to use the English language names. 

47 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

As i remember file has UTF8 encoding but i will check it.

i tried ur old statues mod.. have same problem tho
trx statues vermina normal/futa , trx statues dibella normal/futa , trx statues sanguine normal/futa and trx statues champion also have the same problem. my save file become something i cant read.

Oh yea, only statue Dark passion doesn't change my save file name.

Edited by kruloreki
12 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

i tried ur old statues mod.. have same problem tho
trx statues vermina normal/futa , trx statues dibella normal/futa , trx statues sanguine normal/futa and trx statues champion also have the same problem. my save file become something i cant read.

Oh yea, only statue Dark passion doesn't change my save file name.

Current file

1.png

6 hours ago, kruloreki said:

found the problem, but i dont know how to fix this..

frsafafadf.jpg

Right click on the top of the column for Dragonborn.esm and choose "copy as override to new file" and create an ESL-flagged plugin. If you have nothing else editing that cell, then that's it - you're good to go. 

If you have other changes you need to forward, then you can just drag each edit into the column for your new patch file.

Once you have saved your patch, activate the plugin and make sure its at the end of your load order.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Right click on the top of the column for Dragonborn.esm and choose "copy as override to new file" and create an ESL-flagged plugin. If you have nothing else editing that cell, then that's it - you're good to go. 

If you have other changes you need to forward, then you can just drag each edit into the column for your new patch file.

Once you have saved your patch, activate the plugin and make sure its at the end of your load order.

ok Sir, i will try right away. thankss

9 hours ago, kruloreki said:

found the problem, but i dont know how to fix this..

frsafafadf.jpg

Aha... So this file is ok but Elven Huntress and Ancient Queen hsh problems with codepage. Ok, will fix it as soon as it possible. Thank you for info and bug report.

This will can take some time because we have in Ukraine a lot of blackouts now: 6-8 hours with electricity from 24.

4 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Aha... So this file is ok but Elven Huntress and Ancient Queen hsh problems with codepage. Ok, will fix it as soon as it possible. Thank you for info and bug report.

This will can take some time because we have in Ukraine a lot of blackouts now: 6-8 hours with electricity from 24.

the old statues i mention b4 also have that bug.
and stay safe our beloved modder.

Edited by kruloreki
  • 4 weeks later...

Another nice mod, TRX! I featured it on my blog today.

I had a couple of suggestions for further refinement:

• Compress the normal textures
  • Compact the Form IDs so SSE users can load it in the FE combined space
  • Remove the orphaned top level cell data for exterior cell 23, -1
  • Consider replacing the fixed loot in the chest with a leveled bow and arrows to preserve game balance

That said, these things are really minor issues. It was an easy install and I didn't run into any serious problems. Good work!

On 1/2/2023 at 1:13 AM, gregaaz said:

Another nice mod, TRX! I featured it on my blog today.

I had a couple of suggestions for further refinement:

• Compress the normal textures
  • Compact the Form IDs so SSE users can load it in the FE combined space
  • Remove the orphaned top level cell data for exterior cell 23, -1
  • Consider replacing the fixed loot in the chest with a leveled bow and arrows to preserve game balance

That said, these things are really minor issues. It was an easy install and I didn't run into any serious problems. Good work!

1. No
2. Ok
3. ?
4. No, Dragon bow - thats was the idea. You can find this bow even in vanilla game on early stages but with very low level percentage.