I'd appreciate a leveled list mod, I began adjusting some of the damage and weight myself for the weapons I use through the ck, but some of the sizes are bothering me, some weapons just seem oversized, if I can figure out a way to resize them through the CK I'll do it, but for now the weapon do look great in the game, I'm happy with the size for some of the weapons, the Murakumo is fine..

• 2 weeks later...

So I was wondering guys, what exactly would be the best way to go about taking the mod and editing it so that the weapons appear in leveled lists?

Something tells me that making a .esp for another mod might not be such a good idea. But I don't know if there's any other way.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's completely fine. That's what patches are all about. The tough thing is actually getting an .esp to be dependent on another .esp, but there are a couple ways to get around that CK restriction.

But wouldn't that potentially result in a dirty-save? To have a .esp dependent on another one?

Having an .esp dependent on another is no worse than having an .esp dependent on an .esm (which encompasses almost all mods). If doing that was bad for your game, then both Dual Sheath Redux and Reproccer patches (which do just that, often with several different .esp's simultaneously) would be dangerous to use, and I'm sure that many users can confirm the opposite. Now, what results in a "not 100% clean" save is adding a new mod to your load order part-way into a playthrough, which would occur if you started using your patch with a part-way completed game. But, you can be sure that that is the case with any mod, and it is not an issue specific to patches.

Having an .esp dependent on another is no worse than having an .esp dependent on an .esm (which encompasses almost all mods). If doing that was bad for your game, then both Dual Sheath Redux and Reproccer patches (which do just that, often with several different .esp's simultaneously) would be dangerous to use, and I'm sure that many users can confirm the opposite. Now, what results in a "not 100% clean" save is adding a new mod to your load order part-way into a playthrough, which would occur if you started using your patch with a part-way completed game. But, you can be sure that that is the case with any mod, and it is not an issue specific to patches.

Oh! I see now. Thank you for the information :D. I'm gonna go try to  put these into the leveled lists if I can. Maybe I can then try sharing the file here if it works?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So I did the following with this .esp:

1.) Added gold values to each of the weapons = (Damage/2)*100

2.) Placed the weapons into leveled list with the level requirement = (Value/100) Rounded to the nearest whole number.

3.) Uploaded the file to the site in a zipped archive.

Even with COC testing, I couldn't seem to get the items to drop. But once I checked on the black knight dude near the meadery I felt confident that the changes I made were in effect since all the items now have a cash value.

Here's the link:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1617-dark-souls-weapons-enhanced/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For some reasons I keep crashing around Whiterun with this mod, not CTD but the "good old" message "Skyrim has stopped working".

Maybe an incompatibility with one of my mods, even though none of my mods alters around Whiterun. Maybe it's the NPC who's causing crashes, could it be possible to remove him and put all the weapons in a barrel ? I could do it in the CK but I don't have any free time right now.

(or it could also be an incompatibility with the leveled list, I don't really know)

Edit: I use the Enhanced version and it works great, I also put it in the leveled list of the bashed patch. But I have another question, is there a way to know which texture is associated with it's model ? I want to do some quick retextures of some weapons but I can't find the good texture nevermind I found a way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm surprised no one reported it but for the Quelaag's furysword, the 1st person model is wrong, it's scimitar's one instead of furysword's. A minor issue, of course, make sure to change this with the CK or tes5edit.

how can i change this? for me Quelaag's furysword appears as a normal scimitar when im using it+in my inventory, when an enemy has it it's the actual model. not very good with CK nor tes5edit, any help please?

• 2 months later...