I really really like your mod! But two things: Some got missing textures (missing transparence with the simple wood-thingy) and a black spot somewhere at a sword (will look up the name later), and the bow misses the inventory-model.

second: It would be awesome if they would be upgradable

--- nevertheless a SUPERB mod, using the weapons all the time :D

I really really like your mod! But two things: Some got missing textures (missing transparence with the simple wood-thingy) and a black spot somewhere at a sword (will look up the name later), and the bow misses the inventory-model.

second: It would be awesome if they would be upgradable

--- nevertheless a SUPERB mod, using the weapons all the time :D

But they are upgradable... Or at least I can upgrade them. I have a Velka's rapier at legendary. Given, I modified the esp to give the items better stats than a 7 of attack for ever one handed and 15 for every two handed, but besides that and giving some of them enchantments to make them more interesting and more similar to DkS, I didn't touch anything else.

This thread gives some excellent information on converting two-handed weapons to one-handed weapons: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/600056-using-two-handed-sword-as-one-handed/. I imagine that doing the opposite of the instructions could give some insight on how to convert one-handed weapons to two-handed weapons, though it is possible that it would be necessary to lengthen the hilt.

Anyway, I really think one-handed versions of some of the greatswords would be a good idea, particularly Artorias' Greatswords for people who want to do a "sword-and-shield" cosplay: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/315301/?.

so i finally found the black phantom but whenever i talk to it the black phantom just says its hello response and doesn't give a speech dialogue is it cuz of Unofficial SKyrim Patch and/or Unofficial Dawnguard Patch? or is it just a bug?

So, I edited some of the meshes for personal use since I was a bit put off by the incorrect blood meshes and I also wanted Dual Sheath Redux support. I'm sharing these in case anyone just wants a fix for these things. Of course, I just learned to use NifSkope and 3DS Max yesterday, so consider these a temporary fix until iz comes up with something better. Just a note: I only edited the meshes for the Curved Swords (except for Quelaag's Furysword), Daggers, Katanas, Straight Swords, and Thrusting Swords, since these are the only ones where I really wanted to fix the blood issues AND I wanted Dual Sheath Redux support for.

To iz, I hope I'm not overstepping the boundaries by posting these edited meshes on your Forum thread. If you want them down, just say the word.

DS Edited Weapon Meshes-Curved Swords-Daggers-Katanas-Straight Swords-Thrusting Swords.rar

@superandy You must have installed something wrong, the weapons had their textures. Unless you mean in the menus.  Then you are right, they still don't appear there

@art971 The weapons can be upgraded, but most of them has a base damage very low. Close to Iron, IIRC.

i haven't figured out an answer to my problem gonna link the image of the black phantom i see cuz i feel like it's not the right black phantom shown in the uhh pictures of the mod on the download section of loverslab http://imgur.com/ddtrPfL also i'm running skyrim on low quality due to having a poor pc 

No, that's the black phantom alright. Kill him to loot all the weapons, or pickpocket him.

ty ergast i was afraid I had the wrong black phantom guess i was overreacting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...