If you can't click the install SL or you don't see the requirement checks as OK or even "?" then you likely have the wrong version of something.

Check your SkyrimSE.exe product version.

Check your SKSE version. The SKSE version you install must match the version of your game executable.

Get Address Library for your exe version.

Get SL Framework for your exe version.

Verify no other mods are providing/overwriting files for SL Framework, SL, Address Library, etc.

Edited by Just Don't
58 minutes ago, kikineedy said:

NVM Sexlabutil.dll still doesnt suposedly work kits outdated even tho i installed the latest its not working no matter what i do dang it

You don't need the latest version.

You need the exact version made for your game/SKSE versions. Plus any stated requirement (example Address Library).

Until you check that and use said information to get the correct files you'll keep finding this sort of problems.

Edited by Just Don't
4 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You don't need the latest version.

You need the exact version made for your game/SKSE versions. Plus any stated requirement (example Address Library).

Until you check that and use said information to get the correct files you'll keep finding this sort of problems.

OHhhh.... what versions do i need for sexlab 163 can you tell me ^>^ i swear i had everything but i guess not (i have adress library at least)

1 hour ago, kikineedy said:

OHhhh.... what versions do i need for sexlab 163 can you tell me ^>^ i swear i had everything but i guess not (i have adress library at least)

That info is at the start of the SL description, in red letters.

That's why I told you to check the product version of your executable (go to wherever your Skyrim SE is installed and find the SkyrimSE.exe file, right click, Properties, Details and there you'll see the product version). That's the number you need to keep in mind to install SKSE and any other mod containing skse plugins (dll files).

If you want to use SL 163 you need to have an executable with a version of 1.5.97 (and the corresponding SKSE version). That version is only obtainable if you a) haven't updated since November 2021 or b) you downgraded your game.

Edited by Just Don't
2 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

can you list out your installed mod

I think there is a problem for your installed mod 

have you forget to load your FNIS?

And please use LOOT to get correct load order

Sure let me link a photo of all that i have installed.....plus my load order i think

Screenshot 2022-12-03 235657.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 235807.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 235755.png

6 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

where is hdt-smp?

FNIS, not only behavior, also creative and spell .

I think it is probably load order problem

use LOOT

e.g. you install 100th mods, but the mod need to load in 15th in order, this tool will range for you

sadly i used loot but it says the dll is not correct i ave adjusted to make it the ae 165 but why doth it need to be 15(trying it......) it only applys to slot 14? i was wrong i used loot and now its down to thirteen .-. ehh im "sure" its fine right ^.^; ergardless or regarding the dll thing "this picture" one of u said it had to work with a certain version? i have ae and iof thats the case it SHOOOOULd fit the bill but idk wdythink

Screenshot 2022-12-04 075024.png

3 minutes ago, kikineedy said:

sadly i used loot but it says the dll is not correct i ave adjusted to make it the ae 165 but why doth it need to be 15(trying it......) it only applys to slot 14? i was wrong i used loot and now its down to thirteen .-. ehh im "sure" its fine right ^.^; ergardless or regarding the dll thing "this picture" one of u said it had to work with a certain version? i have ae and iof thats the case it SHOOOOULd fit the bill but idk wdythink

Screenshot 2022-12-04 075024.png

re-install

try to find correct version

which version are you using?

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z for SE

oh i uhh figured it out 

1 hour ago, Wilsonng said:

re-install

try to find correct version

which version are you using?

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z for SE

i installed the wrong version of "adress" library thank you all for ur help as im sure the others were problems as i did not do the other things u stated

17 hours ago, kikineedy said:

oh i uhh figured it out 

i installed the wrong version of "adress" library thank you all for ur help as im sure the others were problems as i did not do the other things u stated

Basically, LOOT or vortex will tell you what the problem is

17 hours ago, kikineedy said:

oh i uhh figured it out 

one wrong mod will crash your game

I have been and I dont know at that time