• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Lalongo21 said:

I have never modded any UE4 game before, but thanks to @fakecheng's tutorial, and a lot of stubborness and autism I figured out how to do what I wanted.

All these mods are improvements and tweaks based on fakecheng's mods.

Magik Casual Topless

based on this mod. Now only replaces either the default outfit or the Lil' Bob one without affecting the other, I also changed the outfit name to nude.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20221217_171543.png.c0982ebef7f6bc62e413a7acbd7ebd57.pngScreenshot_20221217_171556.png.6c716b53e6031cf750b5780453ffeb44.pngScreenshot_20221217_172349.png.71ee434772efd22b0e013ccf730b34a4.pngScreenshot_20221217_172404.png.fb9ae603301aaf5391125d642083d599.png

Replaces Lil' Bob: pakchunk999-MagikToplessCasualBob_P.pak

Replaces Default:pakchunk999-MagikToplessCasualDefault_P.pak

Swimsuit Mod

based on this mod. Only replaces the default swimsuit without affecting the other ones. Furthermore, I made standalone versions for Hunter, Captain Marvel, and Wanda.

Magik: pakchunk999_MagikToplessSwimSuitFix_P.pak

Nico: pakchunk999-NicoToplessSwimSuitFix_P.pak

Hunter: pakchunk999-HunterToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

Captain Marvel: pakchunk999-CapMToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

Wanda: pakchunk999-WandaToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

I've been using the topless swimsuits from here and for my purposes it's a fun low-key addition without going full bore into the whole hi-poly inflated mammary collar required realm (more power to you if that's your jam). However, it's started to bug me that the suit bottoms don't have their original palettes. I began looking at modding tutorials to fix it myself but now wonder if I really need to learn to remake the wheel to attempt what seems like a small tweak in pointing to a different texture. Any advice on an easy workaround or do I need to do the whole kit and kaboodle?

Edit: I went back and reread the original posts again and I see it's maybe a bit tricky because the suits all share one texture. We'll see I guess if I can get OCD enough to dig into it and test.

Edited by trihell
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, santosh82 said:

I managed to fix it but now textures are missing. If anyone has any idea pls let me know

Spoiler

2023-02-17 21_32_09-Marvel's Midnight Suns.png

Probably a dead game but I still hold out hope that some Sara mods finally get done. Was always disappointed by how little attention the mod scene gave to Sara. I know she's not playable but she's still in a ton of scenes.

49 minutes ago, Numunu1 said:

Probably a dead game but I still hold out hope that some Sara mods finally get done. Was always disappointed by how little attention the mod scene gave to Sara. I know she's not playable but she's still in a ton of scenes.

That would be nice. Sara could definitely stand for a change out outfits, at least. I don't need "yassification" for her, just some variety, even if I have to plug and play every one.

One thing I'd love to see would be some more hair options, especially for the male characters. And the thought just occurred to me... what about doing a Quicksilver-inspired t-shirt or hoodie, or even combat suit, for Hunter? Would be a nice look to go alongside Wanda, especially as their friendship/sibling-hood kinda relationship develops over the course of the game.

12 hours ago, TimPendragon said:

I don't need "yassification" for her

Not into sexy grandmas? lol I was honestly surprised when I first looked at mods for this game that there wasn't any for enemies or npcs. It's just the card playing characters that have mods. 

21 hours ago, Numunu1 said:

Not into sexy grandmas? lol I was honestly surprised when I first looked at mods for this game that there wasn't any for enemies or npcs. It's just the card playing characters that have mods. 

There's one that de-ages Caretaker and makes Agatha look more like her comics counterpart, but that's the only one I've found.