On 1/15/2023 at 3:41 PM, peek6 said:

Hey all!  I've ported Jenovation's hi-poly nude Tifa model ( https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/589 ) to Midnight Suns for the female superheroines:

https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelsmidnightsuns/mods/27?tab=description

Enjoy!

PS:  I did not test Scarlet Witch, so please let me know if there are any issues with it.  Thanks!

I'm having mad trouble following your modding tutorial that's on nexusmods

Is it possible that you can record a video of the steps that are in the text file? Something super simple like deleting part of nicos shirt, doesn't need to be a full mod.

Edited by Jjoker123

I've made some major updates to my hi-poly nude mod.  I edited the body's proportions to more closely match the original game's, so huntress and Carol are now more muscular.  The physics should be much improved as well.   I've also added support for changing the skincolor of the huntress.

The in-game slider still only controls her head color, and still has no affect on the rest of her body.
As a workaround, I have included a separate pak for skincolors 1-15, so to make her any skincolor you want:
 1) Install the pak with the desired skincolor.
 2) Set her skincolor in-game to the same number as the pak you chose in step (1), which should make her head and body colors match.

As before, you always need to install z_common_4k_nude_textures_P.pak in your Content\Paks\~mods folder, and it needs to be the version 2.X pak to support the skincolor feature.  Your ~mods should contain:
1)  z_common_4k_nude_textures_P.pak from V2_REQUIRED_hi_res_nude_textures.zip
2) If you want a nude Huntress, install exactly one of the paks from V2_huntress_hi_poly_pick_a_skincolor.zip, corresponding to the skincolor setting you plan to choose in-game.
3) Any other paks you want from hi_poly_nude_superheroines.pak, based off which superheroines you want to see nude in-game. 

Check out the latest updates here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelsmidnightsuns/mods/27

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, fakecheng said:

Sorry,mesh edit take too much time which I don't really have much right now,I spent all my holidays on making midnight suns mod and need to get back to work tomorrow.

If you really want that costume style,you can try to do it on your own by follow this tutorial:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/143609-trials-of-mana-mod-creation-guide/

This tutorial is for other game but most of the content can use on midnight suns.The most different is you need to Install UE 4.26.2 instead of 4.22.

I followed this tutorial and tried to make changes to Sara but in the game it shows up as just a flat skeleton. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

2023-02-12 16_04_30-Marvel's Midnight Suns.png

On 12/11/2022 at 2:32 AM, fakecheng said:

---Female Hunter---(Warning!Mod has skin tone issue!See [!!!!BEWARE!!!!] section)

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Hunter_F.thumb.png.fdb0bfca860dcb64767d92c7c0a77312.png

Download:

It looks like that mod isn't working with the latest state of the game? While the others are applied as expected, this one doesn't. There are no visual issues or whatsoever, it simply doesn't get applied. No other mods changing the huntress skin are in my mods folder.

1 hour ago, TheWrong said:

It looks like that mod isn't working with the latest state of the game? While the others are applied as expected, this one doesn't. There are no visual issues or whatsoever, it simply doesn't get applied. No other mods changing the huntress skin are in my mods folder.

All my mods were created before Deadpool DLC was released,I heard that Deadpool DLC broke compatibility of most mods.There are new collar remove mod on nexus so you might want to try that one.

Yeah, possibly. It's not just about the collar remove mod - referring to your other selection of mods. Unfortunately I've no experience with Unreal Engine, so rather difficult to re-build them on my own.

Having that said, I'd not assume you have any tips/hints/tutorials on how to make own mods based on other body meshes? You've built your mods on-top of jmedia's mesh, but not sure how to merge them with the existing ones in the game or so.

I'd try to get own mods based on peek6's high-poly body meshes, but it's difficult to start without any leads.

So far found, I've found following helpful information:

https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelsmidnightsuns/mods/24

On 2/12/2023 at 4:07 PM, santosh82 said:

I followed this tutorial and tried to make changes to Sara but in the game it shows up as just a flat skeleton. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

I managed to fix it but now textures are missing. If anyone has any idea pls let me know

2023-02-17 21_32_09-Marvel's Midnight Suns.png

On 2/13/2023 at 5:07 AM, santosh82 said:

Well, how do you solve this problem? I had same problem

On 2/7/2023 at 8:35 PM, mrmojorisin said:

Yes, that is a known issue and they are not compatible.

what mods aren't combatible ? sorry I am new and also having the issue

for me I am having an issue with carol, she has her nipples and clothes showing and some leg is clipping through the jeans

Edited by Joshuam303
On 12/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, Lalongo21 said:

I have never modded any UE4 game before, but thanks to @fakecheng's tutorial, and a lot of stubborness and autism I figured out how to do what I wanted.

All these mods are improvements and tweaks based on fakecheng's mods.

Magik Casual Topless

based on this mod. Now only replaces either the default outfit or the Lil' Bob one without affecting the other, I also changed the outfit name to nude.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20221217_171543.png.c0982ebef7f6bc62e413a7acbd7ebd57.pngScreenshot_20221217_171556.png.6c716b53e6031cf750b5780453ffeb44.pngScreenshot_20221217_172349.png.71ee434772efd22b0e013ccf730b34a4.pngScreenshot_20221217_172404.png.fb9ae603301aaf5391125d642083d599.png

Replaces Lil' Bob: pakchunk999-MagikToplessCasualBob_P.pak

Replaces Default:pakchunk999-MagikToplessCasualDefault_P.pak

Swimsuit Mod

based on this mod. Only replaces the default swimsuit without affecting the other ones. Furthermore, I made standalone versions for Hunter, Captain Marvel, and Wanda.

Magik: pakchunk999_MagikToplessSwimSuitFix_P.pak

Nico: pakchunk999-NicoToplessSwimSuitFix_P.pak

Hunter: pakchunk999-HunterToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

Captain Marvel: pakchunk999-CapMToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

Wanda: pakchunk999-WandaToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

Really enjoying this mod! Is there anyway to change the color of the bikini bottoms for the heroines?

nico1.jpg

gm.jpg

bn.jpg

46 minutes ago, Sanson233 said:

Was wondering if it was at all possible to mod in Magiks Marvel Now costume similar to how someone managed to mod in Carols OG costume

Its possible and there is a tutorial in the thread I believe on how to do it.