Darktide

Wondering if there is any interest in modding or if its even possible to mod darktide? I looked into visual modding for both vermintide 1 and 2 and couldnt find much, but I would like to know if its possible due to me wanting my characters face to look a little less like a halloween mask.

22 minutes ago, Bumpkiss said:

Wondering if there is any interest in modding or if its even possible to mod darktide? I looked into visual modding for both vermintide 1 and 2 and couldnt find much, but I would like to know if its possible due to me wanting my characters face to look a little less like a halloween mask.

I don't know about modability, but I agree. I don't even care for a nude mod here. Just a face that doesn't look like it went through a meat grinder would be great.

Vermintide was heavy on server checks though, so I'm not sure how much can be done here.

Vermintide didn't have any and it actually had an attractive female character. I think they're just not very moddable. There's some on the workshop but they require a separate modded world which means no regular multiplayer so even if you did get the nude mods you'd need either AI only play or find friends to play the mod with. Unless Darktide works significantly differently.

Everything in DT is serverside so the only mods you're going to get are clientside value interpolation mods.

FS is also woke as fuck and owned by tencent now and if there's anything sjws and ccps agree on, it's that nipples killed every human that ever existed. You aren't gonna get shit from modding that they won't actively hunt down.

Secondly they've already lost 15K players the first day due to literal sheer fucking incompetence so you can expect this to be EoL within two years IF tencent allows it to last that long based on console sales.

Edited by 27X