Jump to content

Downloaded a Bar that has "Clothing Optional" But my Teen Sim Automatically Goes Home And I get an "Inappropriate For Teens and Children" Message


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As the title says. My teen Sim will go there, but I get a message "this lot not appropriate for Teens and children" and she autonomously leaves the Bar and goes home, even although she has gone in, sat down and talked with other Sims while they were nude, and she also can become nude. Is there a way around this? Pretty sure I was able to use this lot with other teen Sims Saves I use. Is there a setting in MCCC or Wicked Whims that I need to change? I posted in the Sims 4 technical support some time ago, but haven't gotten any replies.

 

 

Edited by Sandatharius
Posted

My guess would be that this has to do with how WW considers teens to be prepubescent and doesn't allow them to participate in any sexual activities ever since the High School pack released. There's a little mod that pretty much reverts WW to its old behavior, restoring all teen-related options as well as incest:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

The section on "How to use this mod" also describes where to find particular settings.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Crashdown117 said:

My guess would be that this has to do with how WW considers teens to be prepubescent and doesn't allow them to participate in any sexual activities ever since the High School pack released. There's a little mod that pretty much reverts WW to its old behavior, restoring all teen-related options as well as incest:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

The section on "How to use this mod" also describes where to find particular settings.

 

Thanks for the reply, but I already have this mod and have used it since this version of WW was released. I have no problems with any sexual activities between Teen/Adults, but I have no interest in incest. But this bar's location is simply about nudity. Patrons randomly take their clothes off and usually put them back on soon after. But there's nothing sexual tied to the location. It's not even a strip club bar. 

Edited by Sandatharius
Posted

Sorry, my bad. "Clothing Optional" is the lot trait that comes with the game itself, so this is probably a hard-coded restriction with no way around it.

The WW lot trait I was thinking about is called "Occasional Nudity" or something like that and has a rather similar icon. Using this one does not give me any notifications about inappropriate stuff when visitng the lot with a teen Sim and I can play just as I would with an adult Sim. There's also another WW lot trait (can't remember the name right now) with an even stronger effect, leading to prolonged nudity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...