SkyUI(?) menus show with 5-10 sec delay, MCM Configuration menu won't show

Any UI menu (Inventory, Vendors, etc) appear with 5-10 sec delay, also the inventory's font became small (it was set to medium font in SkyUI menu), and the MCM Configuration menu is empty and doesn't show any mods anymore. Everything used to be fine, I tried to uninstall the recent installed mods and nothing helped  so far, any ideas how it might be fixed?

I have a save where everything opens fast, but when I leave  the cell the problem appears.

Edited by virepef642
14 minutes ago, traison said:

Script lag would be my first guess. Open a problematic save with ReSaver, and check your active thread count.

Active scrips in ReSaver?

It says I have 205 active scripts with 133 CondiExp_RandomScript , are those broken scripts and they are safe to delete?

Screenshot_1.png

If you click through those you should see "This thread is attached to an instance from..." if its currently taking up a thread, but yes it's possible that's your problem.

As for fixing the issue, you'd ahve to find which mod that belongs to and see if anything can be done about it. Otherwise, get rid of mod.

2 hours ago, traison said:

If you click through those you should see "This thread is attached to an instance from..." if its currently taking up a thread, but yes it's possible that's your problem.

As for fixing the issue, you'd ahve to find which mod that belongs to and see if anything can be done about it. Otherwise, get rid of mod.

Tried some cleaning, but the problem stayed anyway, looks like I ruined the save by installing/deleting many mods mid-game. Luckily the save was almost new, so I decided to start a new game without constant adding/deleting mods, and so far so good.

Edited by virepef642
On 11/23/2022 at 6:49 PM, traison said:

Yeah, looks like I finally figured it out, the culprit was Conditional Expressions Extended mod, it kept adding those CondiExp_RandomScript to the save, and at some point it caused my problem.

Edited by virepef642