Okay I give in: Missing Buildings in Chorrol cell. CrowningIsles Crash. MBP Weirdness.

Active Plugins:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm  [Version 1.3a]
02  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
03  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
04  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
05  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  DLCHorseArmor.esp
08  DLCOrrery.esp
09  DLCVileLair.esp
0A  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0C  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  [Version 5]
0D  DLCThievesDen.esp
0E  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0F  DLCFrostcrag.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
12  LoversTamagoClub.esp  [Version 1.09]
13  LoversEncounter.esp  [Version 1.21]
14  FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
15  HiyokoGenetics.esp  [Version 1.01]
16  HiyokoGenerator.esp  [Version 1.03]
17  LoversFSE.esp
18  LoversGGBlackmail.esp  [Version 1.00]
19  LoversBrute.esp
1A  LoversImmoralSisters.esp  [Version 01.04g]
1B  FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
1C  LoversBitch.esp  [Version 1.51bb]
1D  LBPMill.esp  [Version 1.0]
1E  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
1F  LoversCrowningIsle.esp  [Version 1.04.00]
20  LoversMB2.esp
21  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
22  LoversSlaveTrader.esp  [Version 1.0]
23  LSTBravilUnderground.esp  [Version 0.9.6]
24  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp  [Version 1.3a]
25  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp  [Version 1.3a]
26  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp  [Version 1.3a]
27  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
28  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
29  LSTaddonInH.esp
2A  PrisonIrons.esp
2B  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
2C  CrowningTamago.esp
2D  xlds.esp
2E  xldsFuro.esp
2F  FuroTrapModHazards.esp
30  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
31  FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
32  FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
33  FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
34  xLCR.esp

Got yer post in my acct.  I don't visit Discord as my user in Discord would be completely different and I prefer to keep my other persona anonymous. 

BUT GIVE me a couple minutes.  Ddon't post... just refresh in like 30 from now I guess.  After sorting, I like to dress it up.

Also heads ups...  the LoversIdleAnims and LoversAnimPriorities are always last in the mod order, and the xLCR.esp is a testing mod not intended for actual use but by modders/testers.  So yeah, incorrect order.  And now... I begin.

QUICK EDIT:   Anything from the masters up to 10 Knights.esp is correct.  From there down.... not.

♦       ♦       ♦

Okay, first the SORTED...

{The Masters}
Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

{The DLCs}
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

{Tamago Mods}

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

{Lovers/LAPF Mods}
LoversBrute.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LBPMill.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp

{Other Sex mods - Typically}
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

xlds.esp
xldsFuro.esp

{Race Mods}
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

{LAPF - End}
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

There are other categories such as {Items}, {Overhauls}, {Idle Anims} and so on in the example list.  But I just focused on what you have presented.

Of xLDS, I followed the recommendation that @fejeena gave to a member named  Storky17 in 2018, whereby I will also have to bring up.  Please tell me that the FuroGeneratorTrap is version 6.91 and not the v7.0 beta... else BOOM!

Of course he would note that MB2 on down to LoversAnimObjects are always the last in your mod order and in that particular order.

♦       ♦       ♦

NOW.. the unsorted.

14  FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
2F  FuroTrapModHazards.esp
30  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
31  FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
32  FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
33  FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
2A  PrisonIrons.esp
2C  CrowningTamago.esp
34  xLCR.esp

Again, xLCR is nothing more than for testing.  So it can go *POOF*.

CrowningTamago?  Did I write that?  If so, it would likely go right after CrowningIsles in order.

Prison Irons is likely an Item mod. This would go within an {Items Mod} category which appears after MaleBodyReplacerV5 but before the ThievesDen DLC.  There is a structural hierarchy. Hell, a fair number of overhauls go between ThievesDen and Battlehorn according to the Example Mod Order list.  Go figure.

I never personally heard of the FuroTrapCoreFramework mod. But according to a BOSS order, the framework is to be loaded before FuroTrapGenerator, and Furo-Estrus after FuroTrapGenerator. But there is no information on the other ones in your list.  OH, and BOSS lists tend not to sort Sex mods (particularly for LAPF) correctly.

Edited by LongDukDong

This arrangement is working out! (With only a few crashes here and there). This is splendid, thank you so much. I've been enjoying the game again thoroughly, thanks to you. There's still the vanishing Chorrol cell, and I haven't tested CrowningIsle. But BravilUnderground works surprisingly well. I'll make my way to CrowningIsle once I level up a good bit to try it out.

Still buildings in Chorrol missing?  After sorting your mods you should start a new game, because errors can still be in your save. With a new game chorrol should be fine.

You can not fix the missing buildings bug. You must load an old save before the error occurred, or with your new load order you start a new game. 

You can fix it with a patch esp, see below.

The missing building bug can occur at any time, whenever you change an esm with an esp. If you only add new things the error does not occur, but if you change things that are in the esm (e.g. move a tree in the esp that is in the esm)  .   Persistent items such as doors do not disappear.

The error is particularly common in Chorrol.  I haven't had the bug since 2006, but suddenly about 3 years ago I had it for the first time.

In the same year I also had disappearing walls in Dibella's Watch ( A Mod with esm and esp )

With Mods you can merge the esm and the esp in one esp and you will never have the bug again. (Of course you have to load an old save before the the error occurred or start a new game )

With Oblivion esm it's not possible. The Oblivion.esm must be an esm, never change it into an esp !

You can create a patch esp.  Do it with TES4Edit

You copy all the missing things from the Oblivion esm in the esp ( buildings, trees, rocks, city walls, . . .   )

In the esp you create copies of all the items.  "Copy as new record into"    now you have new Items, with new ID, that are only part of the esp, and that are at the same position as the Oblivion esm items.

Now you set all the Oblivion esm copies in the esp to "Initially disabled"

In game the Oblivion esm item are gone/invisible  and you only see the new esp items.

And the bug can never occur again.

-----------------

Of coures if you use a mod that change the part of the town/world,  moves or delete Oblivion esm  items ( walls , trees, ... ) the mod can not move/delete your new esp item. 

Then you have to move your esp items to the right position.

---------------

Chorrol: in my game the Corrol cell -18/ 22are affected , southwest corner of town. Everything else is okay.

Spoiler

the part marked in yellow is missing.

map-Chorrol.jpg

You can use this esp if the have the bug in the same cell

Chorrol fix.esp

I merged the ESP with another ESP so I have one less esp. I use MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp as my "Oblivion patch" ( Khajiit & Sheogorath texture fix, some quest & script fixes, NPC AI-package fixes, book name fixes, ...  and game setting I want to change )

Or you merge it with Lovers Bitch.esp , the mod already changed Chorrol.

But until now you don't have many mods/esp so you can just use the Chorrol fix.esp.

That's exactly where I was having the bug. Thank you so much. Oddly enough, it comes and goes. It feels dependent on certain active flag states to occur. But has only occurred from mucking around with LoversBitch.esp. I wish I was half as tech savvy as you guys sometimes.

Edit: Also this is all being done on a new save file. I always delete old saves when I rearrange my mod order. I've probably played through the tutorial area more than a dozen times because of this.

Edited by chiefspectre