View File

So many Evys you'll puke.

Standalone collection of 12 Evy Companions crafted by GuangXiHou, Chinese modder.

Original ESPs were based on various companion mods. I thought about translating them all, but decided not to bother.

There's also some lore behind these characters. Long story short, these girls are notable knights/assassins/mages/divines chosen by Talos to help you out with the main quest.

They're all placed in the Bruma Chapel of Talos and come with various outfits and equipment.

Use MCS to recruit.

This mod is highly derivative, it is impossible to fully credit all original authors.

darkness1027 and yangyang created the BnS outfit conversions

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Mad Companionship Spells, Vipcxjs Real High Heels System

It's a companion control mod, MCS= Mad Companionship Spells.

Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Thanks for the companions :)

Thank you! I'm starting to  mess with this and am having some difficulties. I put this link in the mod folder date and sent to the Data Files oblivion run (just like Oblivion Manager Mode) but do not know to call a companion. I'm looking for many tutorials forum but many of them are not as explanatory, you do not know show me one?

Guest Spikes

Well, you should completely delete or leave and ignore - never use again/ the Nexus Download Manager, it's unbeleavably bad. I download manually any NExus mod and then i install it with Wrye Bash. So you should forget the "automatique" way of installing.

When you see a mod, always unzip it with 7.zip program NOT winrar(sometimes it doesn't work well) in some folder. Then see if it has meshes/textures/esm/esp/ini files. Those you put manually on Oblivion/data folder. What i do, is, when i unzip them, i see them and if they're okey i re zip them and install with Wrye Bash.

read this http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_install_Oblivion_mods, for starters (OBMM and Manual install)

The BEST advice ever is to learn to use Wrye Bash.

Look at this guide : http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35230/? . I learned from this myself. Download it manually and open it.

As for MCS, if you install it correctly, when u start oblivion some spells will be added in your spellbook. Then you need to install some companions (like these awsome ones). Dont forget that these sexy girls are Evy Race so you'll need to install a mod with the EVY race first.

Oblivion is the mom -esms esps are the kids that need the mom. Some esms/esps have kids too that need their moms (these companions are children of EVY-Evy is child of Oblivion)

Gluck

Guest Spikes

@ Lurker check this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/540-vipcxjs-real-high-heels-fpsbody-lift-fix/?hl=high+heels and download http://www.mediafire...1qy4dea8qyzyz0q

Makes high heels a LOT lighter. Or delete the high heel scripts from the mod with Tes4edit, i did that for Gabriell'as shop, and if i mnaged to do that ,you deffinitely can too.

Shame to miss them good looking comps for such  reason if you want them.

I would love to add these ladies to my personal army, but alas it requires RHH, which has given me nothing but trouble, messing with anims, generating lag... Why must it be required for this mod? WHY?! /end rant

RHH is technically not required if you choose not to use it. 

http://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye%20Bash/Wrye%20Bash%20295.5/

Download and install standalone executable version.

Open program and get past the initial setup.

It will show you a list of all esps in your Data folder.

Click on Zodiac Companions.esp.

On the bottom-right hand side of the window will be a list of required master plugins. 

Right click Vipcxjs_RHH.esp and click change-to.

Select another one of your currently enabled esps, perhaps an official DLC, then click the save button below that little sidebar.

The color of Zodiac Companions.esp should change from red to green if it is enabled.

Do not do this with other plugins that require pre-installed mods. This method works for Zodiac Companions because all RHH provides for this plugin is one minimal-impact script.

RHH simply increases the z-position of an actor whenever equipment with the RHH script is enabled. All armors included will look exactly the same; the feet will just clip through flat ground in an idle position.

Well, you should completely delete or leave and ignore - never use again/ the Nexus Download Manager, it's unbeleavably bad. I download manually any NExus mod and then i install it with Wrye Bash. So you should forget the "automatique" way of installing.

When you see a mod, always unzip it with 7.zip program NOT winrar(sometimes it doesn't work well) in some folder. Then see if it has meshes/textures/esm/esp/ini files. Those you put manually on Oblivion/data folder. What i do, is, when i unzip them, i see them and if they're okey i re zip them and install with Wrye Bash.

read this http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_install_Oblivion_mods, for starters (OBMM and Manual install)

The BEST advice ever is to learn to use Wrye Bash.

Look at this guide : http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35230/? . I learned from this myself. Download it manually and open it.

As for MCS, if you install it correctly, when u start oblivion some spells will be added in your spellbook. Then you need to install some companions (like these awsome ones). Dont forget that these sexy girls are Evy Race so you'll need to install a mod with the EVY race first.

Oblivion is the mom -esms esps are the kids that need the mom. Some esms/esps have kids too that need their moms (these companions are children of EVY-Evy is child of Oblivion)

Gluck

Thank you it was a great help, I reinstalled everything again and did as was written in Wrye Bash tutorial you passed. Covenanted quite something. Good spells appeared in my library but when I use appears to be an item that says the list but have no name. Is it because I have not gotten out of jail yet?

Sorry to be boring but I'm hard on one thing, I'm downloading .7 z files, how do I recognize the Wrye them? So far I've been just putting files. Bsa and. Esp in the Data folder and everything went according but do not know what to do with these files .7 z. Please someone explain to me? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest Spikes

Haha niiice! Gjob, you'll have a better Oblivion from now on ^

If the item is a book, yah it's kinda like list for the companions you add with MCS. first you must find them and use "MCS order" touch spell on them. then they appear in the book. 

If it's something else, might be some other mod. Yah some mods start working when you're out of jail, read the readmes for more. 

Sorry to be boring but I'm hard on one thing, I'm downloading .7 z files, how do I recognize the Wrye them? So far I've been just putting files. Bsa and. Esp in the Data folder and everything went according but do not know what to do with these files .7 z. Please someone explain to me? Sorry for the inconvenience.

7z is a file format denoting compressed archives of folders. 

http://www.7-zip.org/

This website details how it works and why it's useful; it also includes a program to unpack these files. 

• 2 weeks later...

mcs is already installed and works fine, but I don't use "high heels" in my oblivion. (high heels don't have sense in oblivion)

Does this plugin really need this damn "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System"? oO'

Read post #10 in order to learn how to run the mod without RHH system.

Oblivion will CTD by design if a plugin is missing a required master-file when your system attempts to load it. However, in this case missing RHH scripts will only cause a null-reference. 

mcs is already installed and works fine, but I don't use "high heels" in my oblivion. (high heels don't have sense in oblivion)

Does this plugin really need this damn "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System"? oO'

Read post #10 in order to learn how to run the mod without RHH system.

Oblivion with CTD by design if a plugin is missing a required master-file when your system attempts to load it. However, in this case missing RHH scripts will only cause a null-reference. 

Thanks! ^^

• 2 years later...

Where does it crash at? Crash at the beth logo means a master is missing or it's below the one needing it to be above it in your load order. Do you have the required mods as stated in the first post of the thread. **Requires: Mad Companionship Spells, Vipcxjs Real High Heels System**

Run TES4EDIT and it'll try to load everything up into it that you have installed if it hits a error in your load order it'll stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area. Read it fix it and shut down TES4EDIT and repeat starting it till it's able to load everything up fine without hitting anymore errors.

If everything in your load order is fine another cause could be the Vipcxjs Real High Heels System. Back up the .esp then load the .esp up into the CS (creation set) set it to active and wait for it to load click yes to all for the error pop up then click file header and then click the blank area above the Vipcxjs master and delete it then save to overwrite the .esp then try the game to see if that fixed it.

• 5 months later...

I have a strange bug i think, all of those companion with the cloth armor dont have any sort of problem, the clothing it's weared by the NPC after recruit but the companion with the light armor after recruit them disappear (i can see in the inventory and take it even wear on my character and the armor its displayed on my character normally).

Another note, if you trade the light armor to another companion that NPC dont wear it (you see that character naked but the item still in the inventory), anyone have that strange glitch?

Solution find, with the spell MCS Extension (its from the required mod Mad Companionship Spells) i have set eqipment: always armor, for now it's work... i think.