SomeTats - Tattoo pack for Slavetats

SomeTats - Tattoo pack for Slavetats

View File

Fresh from the oven small pack of tattoos I made for myself but decided to upload here for you folks because why not.

Tattoos are solely for breasts. No unified theme, although (lorefriendly and for every group) racist ones are in majority. Apart from that, some derogatory, some neutral and few symbols.

THESE have been made on and for characters with fat honkers so keep that in mind, it should work on smaller breasts, or straight up flat chests.

Requirement is of course: SlaveTats and all it needs.

Skin I used is Demoniac 4K version so keep that in mind too.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by Toselli
8 hours ago, MrUndead986 said:

It's a nice mod, but I gotta know, what bodyslide preset is that?!

3 hours ago, WhateverIAm said:

What bodyslide preset is that? Looks really amazing.

Slightly modified Wench Body

9 hours ago, bradster511 said:

love it but can you add more like Milk for good boys only ?

Hmm, perhaps.

1 minute ago, Nova4 said:

Hello any chances to add stats for both breast of "only for..."bla bla but for ingame races? Also it's possible to make the tats change color or is just me?

About that second thing, I think I messed something up along the way and will try to fix it, as for the first one, elaborate or drop me a PM.

Something Like this but for example:

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_11/2.jpg.667580fcc8eb64e0c7d7364e27599f8c.jpg

"For true nords only" For nords
or
"For Skooma drinkers only" For Khajiits

55 minutes ago, Toselli said:

About that second thing, I think I messed something up along the way and will try to fix it, as for the first one, elaborate or drop me a PM.

5 minutes ago, Nova4 said:

Something Like this but for example:

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_11/2.jpg.667580fcc8eb64e0c7d7364e27599f8c.jpg

"For true nords only" For nords
or
"For Skooma drinkers only" For Khajiits

Yeah I'll need to think about something like that at one point, for now I want to resolve the colour problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 10:20 AM, TFDyikies said:

the second and third pictures are they your own racemenu characters? or are they modded npcs? or modded presets? ty

Modified presets, yep.

On 12/1/2022 at 2:08 AM, J.Azure said:

Ay nice. Haven't seen any love for "QoH" in slavetats. ?

Making a mod with both was very based of you tbh. XD

Eyy, enjoy.

1 hour ago, Кhrysamere said:

Point me towards a book that has only 2 words on each page, and I'll verify if you're correct

What does the amount of words have to do with anything? Books are generally read from left to right, top to bottom, no matter how little pages or words they have. Since you've shown a comprehension of this by asking for a book, I'll just consider you some very minor, mildly successful troll.

10 hours ago, Toselli said:

What does the amount of words have to do with anything? Books are generally read from left to right, top to bottom, no matter how little pages or words they have. Since you've shown a comprehension of this by asking for a book, I'll just consider you some very minor, mildly successful troll.

Well I don't know, I think, for example, if a book went out of its way to make its layout look something like this:

image.thumb.png.8206937b1bbbde2dbde1dc33a6204c7d.png

It'd want you to read it like "Hello, how are you doing today?". Would you read it as "Hello, you today? how are doing"? lmao

Sure, it looks a little weird, and goes against the norm, but depending on what the author is going for (and what they're writing I guess?), they may resort to something like this.

Edited by Кhrysamere

Boobs ain't books. You stare at the whole package, not one boob at a time. I too read the text apparently wrong the first time.

Edited by belegost
5 hours ago, Кhrysamere said:

Well I don't know, I think, for example, if a book went out of its way to make its layout look something like this:

image.thumb.png.8206937b1bbbde2dbde1dc33a6204c7d.png

It'd want you to read it like "Hello, how are you doing today?". Would you read it as "Hello, you today? how are doing"? lmao

Sure, it looks a little weird, and goes against the norm, but depending on what the author is going for (and what they're writing I guess?), they may resort to something like this.

Yes, I would read it as "Hello, you today? how are doing"? because you've put the words on two separate pages. In a book. That's how you read books, page by page. They ain't written on single piece of paper but on, once again, separate pages in a book. That's how books work. 

5 hours ago, belegost said:

Boobs ain't books. You stare at the whole package, not one boob at a time. I too read the text apparently wrong the first time.

"I too read the text apparently wrong the first time."

That leads me to believe you read it right the second time which makes me very happy because it means that your cognitive abilities are working.