SomeTats - Tattoo pack for Slavetats

2 hours ago, Toselli said:

"I too read the text apparently wrong the first time."

That leads me to believe you read it right the second time which makes me very happy because it means that your cognitive abilities are working.

Doesn't change the fact that when people stare at boobs they don't stare at left boob first, then at right boob. That's just... unnatural. Therefore your choice of writing is... unnatural (*

*) for Westerners. There are top-bottom and right-left script styles, but I'm fairly certain you're neither Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arab or Hebrew.

Edited by belegost
On 1/22/2023 at 6:21 PM, belegost said:

Doesn't change the fact that when people stare at boobs they don't stare at left boob first, then at right boob. That's just... unnatural. Therefore your choice of writing is... unnatural (*

*) for Westerners. There are top-bottom and right-left script styles, but I'm fairly certain you're neither Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arab or Hebrew.

I stare at boobs separately, try stopping me.

On 1/22/2023 at 8:52 PM, Кhrysamere said:

image.png.fb5b6850f78182e78b368e816d65b5e3.png

I'm sorry but facts must replace good manners, you are utterly retarded.

2 hours ago, Toselli said:

I stare at boobs separately, try stopping me.

I'm sorry but facts must replace good manners, you are utterly retarded.

You're being quite defensive over a texture that should've only taken you under a minute to create. I mean hell, at first I was doing a good ol' "Don't Dead, Open Inside" joke, but you're actually upset over this, aren't you?

Edited by Кhrysamere
  • 6 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, Toselli said:

"I too read the text apparently wrong the first time."

That leads me to believe you read it right the second time which makes me very happy because it means that your cognitive abilities are working.

Well As a professional graphic designer I can tell you that human's default reading pattern is Left to right reset back to left and read right again in a "Z" pattern.  This is why often you see the "call to action" buttons in the lower right hand of the screen as that is where your eye always ends up... just like the "submit reply" button on this UI and the "Next unread topic" button below. 

That being said this is due to societal conditioning due to how we read language.   For instance  Japanese was written in vertical columns. These columns were read from top to bottom and from right to left in an "N" pattern.   So that is how their eyes naturally read. 

Vertical scrolling due to cell phones however have influenced the younger generations (mid millennials and younger) to read more vertically which is probably why you designed the wording like you did.   

Perhaps offer 2 different versions of the file? one with traditional horizontal reading pattern in addition to your current default?

On 1/25/2023 at 9:05 PM, Кhrysamere said:

You're being quite defensive over a texture that should've only taken you under a minute to create. I mean hell, at first I was doing a good ol' "Don't Dead, Open Inside" joke, but you're actually upset over this, aren't you?

You're right, I overreacted, my bad.

On 8/2/2023 at 10:09 PM, Furflz said:

Well As a professional graphic designer I can tell you that human's default reading pattern is Left to right reset back to left and read right again in a "Z" pattern.  This is why often you see the "call to action" buttons in the lower right hand of the screen as that is where your eye always ends up... just like the "submit reply" button on this UI and the "Next unread topic" button below. 

That being said this is due to societal conditioning due to how we read language.   For instance  Japanese was written in vertical columns. These columns were read from top to bottom and from right to left in an "N" pattern.   So that is how their eyes naturally read. 

Vertical scrolling due to cell phones however have influenced the younger generations (mid millennials and younger) to read more vertically which is probably why you designed the wording like you did.   

Perhaps offer 2 different versions of the file? one with traditional horizontal reading pattern in addition to your current default?

Nerd.

I put the text like it is off the top of my head, you're overthinking it.