9 minutes ago, JB. said:

@Darkwolf101 

Yeah, I do a TCL via script and if the scene ends well, it will return to normal movement.  

But I'm going to disable it.

The problem is that they catch you when you least expect it. For example, Declan frisked me and found a gun that I forgot I had. He proceeded to whip me, and just at that moment a raider grabbed me... And Declan's whip reached me and the raider. It's curious that all the customers of the Whore House are always in the same spot every time you enter (it's in my plans to fix it) so there you had Declan whipping everyone.

I decided to remove that feature in the Whore House, but forgot to remove it during Truce. 

Typing TCL doesn't fix it?

got the same problem?, tried TCL which doesn't work (poor Nora is still stuck in the grabbing animation). Tried the "regain player control" button from MCM which got her out of the animation but stuck in position, can not run away, like she is pinned to the spot. It seems like a script is forcing Nora to return to the coordinate where the grabbing animation started.

Another minor issue is the "rename" option in MCM seems to be opposite of what the description means.

11 minutes ago, JB. said:

@Darkwolf101 

Yeah, I do a TCL via script and if the scene ends well, it will return to normal movement.  

But I'm going to disable it.

The problem is that they catch you when you least expect it. For example, Declan frisked me and found a gun that I forgot I had. He proceeded to whip me, and just at that moment a raider grabbed me... And Declan's whip reached me and the raider. It's curious that all the customers of the Whore House are always in the same spot every time you enter (it's in my plans to fix it) so there you had Declan whipping everyone.

I decided to remove that feature in the Whore House, but forgot to remove it during Truce. 

Typing TCL doesn't fix it?

I did try typing TCL but see, I play in survival mode but with mods to allow typing in cheats but for whatever reason cheats such as TGM or TCL simply refuse to work...they don't activate and in this case deactivate. All other cheats work...this save was obviously just testing anyway so I'm not fussed about losing it, sounds like you have some ideas on avoiding this issue in the future.

2 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

I did try typing TCL but see, I play in survival mode but with mods to allow typing in cheats but for whatever reason cheats such as TGM or TCL simply refuse to work...they don't activate and in this case deactivate. All other cheats work...this save was obviously just testing anyway so I'm not fussed about losing it, sounds like you have some ideas on avoiding this issue in the future.

I'm writing the fix if you want to wait.

Also, load a game from before that event, BUT close the game before that.

1 minute ago, Triggs said:

will the mod start if i use cell reset for Covega?? i've built too many things in many settlement, it cost tons of time.. so i dun wanna play a new game, i used some mod "not install before leave the first vault" too.... ?

The mod does not really care about Corvega.

What the mod cares about is a number of NPC that on normal gameplay die early on.

If you go straight to the museum of freedom one of the first notable victims is Gristle.

Most mods that are "don't install before leaving the vault!" can be installed on a new game when you are not using the vault.

Start Me Up is the best example for that.

Plus even if not doing it you could save after exiting the vault, install the mods and load the save.

For your settlements you could use Transfer Settlements.

Just be aware that you are not free to actually build settlements until this mod pretty much is played through.

Quick question. I lost both my arms Dr duff got me back one. Can I do the quest again to get the other one back again or is it a oneshot deal ? Also small issue went redoing the getting sample quest dr duff does not assign me a target It just says get sample from [....] with no map location

Edited by osculim
4 hours ago, osculim said:

Quick question. I lost both my arms Dr duff got me back one. Can I do the quest again to get the other one back again or is it a oneshot deal ? Also small issue went redoing the getting sample quest dr duff does not assign me a target It just says get sample from [....] with no map location

You can get both arms back with the Amputator cheat. It won't cause problems, and Slavers will take notice and act accordingly. 

But I plan for the player to get them both back through the ending.

You can test Doctor Duff quest in the pharmacy.

Write:

ResetQuest _CS_Duff 
Stopquest _CS_Duff 
Startquest _CS_Duff 

(Save here)

Setstage _CS_Duff 10
Setstage _CS_Duff 110

Each time you do this it will update with a random beast to fuck. I'll do it myself today and see if I can figure out which beast caused the error. 

This is the list of beasts. 

image.png.7bf2cd022bada4abf9dcd5ef023d6577.png

In my tests they all worked except the mongrels -rather, they never came out chosen-.

Edited by JB.
2 hours ago, JB. said:

You can get both arms back with the Amputator cheat. It won't cause problems, and Slavers will take notice and act accordingly. 

But I plan for the player to get them both back through the ending.

You can test Doctor Duff quest in the pharmacy.

Write:

ResetQuest _CS_Duff 
Stopquest _CS_Duff 
Startquest _CS_Duff 

(Save here)

Setstage _CS_Duff 10
Setstage _CS_Duff 110

Each time you do this it will update with a random beast to fuck. I'll do it myself today and see if I can figure out which beast caused the error. 

This is the list of beasts. 

image.png.7bf2cd022bada4abf9dcd5ef023d6577.png

In my tests they all worked except the mongrels -rather, they never came out chosen-.

fantastic nah I will test duffs quest out as for the amputation Ill wait for the for the ending its all good don't wanna cheat

Running 1.5.4

I started a brand new character/playthrough.

"slavers - raider pet patch.esp" is enabled but Raider Pet is not being blocked.  Murphy, Lindstrom, Jared, two of the eight clients in the whore room, and Declan all triggered Raider Pet conversations/scenes.  I just started the Truce and Jared triggered another Raider Pet conversation/scene after inserting the fusion core while the PC is still on the cross and hasn't claimed the whip of peace yet.

I'm going to disable Raider Pet in the meantime.

The fix worked for my save, was able to continue no issue but run into a little oversight I think. My character is rebellious so she can;t wear clothes, which is preventing her from collecting the fertilizer because she can't wear the gloves.  

Used the right Setstage to work past it but thought you'd like to know, may need to add an alternative popup message explaining how the poor pc is gonna need to dig for the crap with bare hands ><

Edited by Darkwolf101
57 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

The fix worked for my save, was able to continue no issue but run into a little oversight I think. My character is rebellious so she can;t wear clothes, which is preventing her from collecting the fertilizer because she can't wear the gloves.  

Used the right Setstage to work past it but thought you'd like to know, may need to add an alternative popup message explaining how the poor pc is gonna need to dig for the crap with bare hands ><

Yep, "  SetStage _CS_Pet 54  " fixes it for now.

Gonna fix it, thanks.

I finished 1.0.9 to the point where upon finishing 10 missions, Gristle offered me freedom (for a price).  After being freed and continuing the game, I reached the Raider Pet scenario.  I know it's too much to expect a merger of the mods, but when Jared did not recognize me, I found it disappointing. I also had mixed feelings about killing Gristle when rescuing the people in the Lexington museum.  I wish there was an option to spare him.

I don't expect these issues to be addressed as it would probably not be worth the effort required.  But, if a compatibility mod is ever considered .....?

Thank you for creating this mod for us to play. And I see an update is already in the works, so thanks for your continued efforts, too. 

22 minutes ago, scourge2805 said:

I just noticed "hardcore raiders.esl" isn't working either.  I've got CS loaded as a worldspace (i.e. to put it down at the bottom of the load order), are hardcore raiders and slavers - raider pet patch supposed to load after CS?

Yes, it's fine like that. As that mod is an esl then it should be among the first.

My load order is like this

Hardcore Raiders
Hardcore Gunners
Commonwealth Slavers

That means that if there is another mod modifying the leveled list of the raiders/gunners, both esl will lose priority.

However, both work for me. I have my doubts with the Raider Pet patch, but I'll check it out.

1 hour ago, scourge2805 said:

Sorry JB. the problems (for me) keep coming. :)

I got an AAF error on an FM animation that failed to start with the combinedTags(SLAVERSDOGGY, COWGIRL).

Thanks. I put combinedTags  ?‍♂️ I'll change it to IncludeTags. 

Me again sorry, no real issue just another two inconsistencies I came across in regard to the pet collar not allowing clothes.

second instance was when you meet that officer in diamond city (forgot his name) he tells you to strip even if you're not wearing anything.

Third instance was when the group takes you to kill those three minutemen, Jared tells you to get rid of your clothes there too.

On another note I know this mod has been taxing for you to power through, it's heavy stuff and you've done an amazing job.

Now that you'll be working on the main 'clean up' quest I hope it's as cathartic for you to make as it will be for us to play. I hope I get to kick Gristle in his nuts at least once... 

14 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Me again sorry, no real issue just another two inconsistencies I came across in regard to the pet collar not allowing clothes.

second instance was when you meet that officer in diamond city (forgot his name) he tells you to strip even if you're not wearing anything.

Third instance was when the group takes you to kill those three minutemen, Jared tells you to get rid of your clothes there too.

On another note I know this mod has been taxing for you to power through, it's heavy stuff and you've done an amazing job.

Now that you'll be working on the main 'clean up' quest I hope it's as cathartic for you to make as it will be for us to play. I hope I get to kick Gristle in his nuts at least once... 

I actually love catching and fix those inconsistencies. I have not yet had a chance to play the mod from start to finish and have not caught them, so I thank those who are doing so.

For me the most exhausting thing was creating more and more slavery quests. Sad, humiliating, depressing. But that's over now. The final quest is pure and bloody revenge. I can't wait to start it. 

1 hour ago, Acrius_Enjoyer said:

getting an error I think? its with Bffout4,Dll it can't open Data/F4SE/Version-1-10-13-0.bin, any idea where I can find that? already checked my F4SE folder and its not there.

if anyone could say where to find the .bin file I'm looking for that would be greatly appreciated

Got it working, but when I talk to murphy I dont get a quest or anything? did I do something wrong?

When I get to the part of the Scaver mission where I need to loot the weapons from the corpses of the minutemen, the quest doesn't progress and when I force the quest to continue with commands and then talk to Jared he just says that i haven't collected the weapons. Is there anyway around this or to make the quest continue? I'm on version 1.5.4.

Edited by CrusaderKing222
12 minutes ago, Acrius_Enjoyer said:

Got it working, but when I talk to murphy I dont get a quest or anything? did I do something wrong?

I'm surprised you've made it this far. Loverslab mods requires a user with more, uh, advanced knowledge. When someone new comes asking for help to start modding I don't even know where to start. 

You have everything installed correctly if Murphy is there, but if it won't start there is a problem with the scripts. 

I suggest you start a new game with this mod, make sure this mod has priority in your mod manager -search for tutorials if you don't know how-and try again talking to Murphy. If it still doesn't work, uninstall all your mods and leave installed only the ones needed for this mod to start. AAF, CBBE, hards requirements, softs... and try again.