Some issues with the ThreadController functions

sslThreadController Controller
	actor[] actorList
	int lengthOfActorList

Controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)

lengthOfActorList = Controller.ActorCount

int i = 0
	while i < lengthOfActorList
		actorList[i] = Controller.GetActor(i)
		i += 1
	endWhile 

if actorList.Length > 0
		debug.Notification("actorList is not empty.")
	else
		debug.Notification("actorList is empty!!!!!")
	endIf

When using the code above I get an empty actorList. How do I have to change the code so I get all the current participants of a SexLab animation into said array?

Also the function .GetActorS would be nice to have.

and while this is completely useless since you can just use the Positions property in it's place:

int i = 0
while i < lengthOfActorList
	actorList[i] = Controller.GetActor(i)
	i += 1
endWhile 

Wouldn't work because you haven't sized the actorList array. So it will always return as none until you do, as any attempts you make at filling it's non existent indexes will fail.

You don't need a .GetActorS(), you can just access the Positions property.

actor[] actorList = Controller.Positions

Ah, I've seen the Positions variable but I didn't noticed it was a property; you should add that to the "Property List" here: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/sslthreadmodel-script

Wouldn't work because you haven't sized the actorList array. So it will always return as none until you do, as any attempts you make at filling it's non existent indexes will fail.

Oh, didn't know that; thought Papyrus would automatically make the array as long as the latest non-None entry.

Oh, didn't know that; thought Papyrus would automatically make the array as long as the latest non-None entry.

If only.

The fact that it doesn't is exactly why the xxxPush and xxxArray functions exists in the sslUtility script. http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/sslutility-script

In the case of what you were trying to do with the loop, this would've worked:

int i = 0
while i < Controller.ActorCount
	actorList = sslUtility.PushActor(Controller.GetActor(i), actorList)
	i += 1
endWhile 

Or just more simply just use the Positions property.

Archived