Uncharted Lost Legacy

20 hours ago, KryxRed said:

Yes I think it's because people asking Ellie nude mod Idk. Some days ago a reply with a Ellie nude mod screenshot was deleted there. Discord channel is recommended to discuss about this, here everything related will be deleted.

Yep, unfortunately!

I found a thread about specially Ellie and Sarah nude mods. They are available and ready but a bit hard to mod it.

The problem here is Ellie and Srah are minors. BIg problem

On 11/4/2023 at 6:07 PM, KryxRed said:

Yes I think it's because people asking Ellie nude mod Idk. Some days ago a reply with a Ellie nude mod screenshot was deleted there. Discord channel is recommended to discuss about this, here everything related will be deleted.

Is there a specific Discord for Uncharted/TLoU modding? It's getting so hard to find stuff and keep up with all the places people are uploading mods nowadays. Especially after the big Nexodus fiasco. I'm trying to get bookmarks/patreons/Discords/alt sites links wherever I can.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 10:39 PM, gnarkillguch said:

Is there a specific Discord for Uncharted/TLoU modding? It's getting so hard to find stuff and keep up with all the places people are uploading mods nowadays. Especially after the big Nexodus fiasco. I'm trying to get bookmarks/patreons/Discords/alt sites links wherever I can.

Did you Find any?

On 12/3/2023 at 6:03 PM, greedo75 said:

Maybe this one: https://discord.com/channels/903774002844172288/903774003280375880

Not sure what pic you're talking about.

Share an invite to the server. Not a link to the discord channel. Links like this will not work unless you are already in the discord server. So you have to share an invite first. You can do that by right clicking on the discord server "bubble" and clicking "Invite People". Then sharing the link that is produced.

Edited by Hakufu1021
12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Share an invite to the server. Not a link to the discord channel. Links like this will not work unless you are already in the discord server. So you have to share an invite first. You can do that by right clicking on the discord server "bubble" and clicking "Invite People". Then sharing the link that is produced.

Thanks for the steps. Here's what I got: https://discord.gg/4jzkjdsq

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...