Uncharted Lost Legacy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tigers said:

Really bummed this never got anything. I was really looking forward to this.

Me too, I really want to play this game with some fully nude Chloe mods

I think people have already done model swaps, haven't they? But stuff like the Elena mod are just swapping with another in-game model, I guess that's different from importing an entirely new model.

I was really looking forward to running around the jungle with both characters in the buff.. lol.

10 minutes ago, Lord Bum Thunder said:

I did however manage to get Aerosmith's Aerith.pak file to work in game by just renaming it to "chloe.pak" and replacing the original in the extracted actor77 folder. I then repacked the actor77 extracted archive folder using WinRar (Rar option) and just changing the extension to .psarc.

NOTE: This did work, but only momentarily. I was able to run around as a nude Aerith for a few minutes but then the game crashed and refused to restart for whatever reason, so I did have to uninstall and reinstall it.

What? do you realize how ridiculous what you just said sounds? both games are running on different engines and uncharted's pak has nothing to do with unreal paks.

On 1/28/2023 at 3:21 PM, PepeLordd said:

What? do you realize how ridiculous what you just said sounds? both games are running on different engines and uncharted's pak has nothing to do with unreal paks.

Huh? FF7 Remake runs on Unreal Engine 4, and Uncharted runs on Havok Engine, I'm aware of this. But Havok engine can support unreal engine and unity mods. They even say this on their own website. Don't ask me how it worked, because I don't know. I'm not a mod creator. I just know it did, but again only for a few minutes and then the game crashed.

1 hour ago, Lord Bum Thunder said:

Huh? FF7 Remake runs on Unreal Engine 4, and Uncharted runs on Havok Engine, I'm aware of this. But Havok engine can support unreal engine and unity mods. They even say this on their own website. Don't ask me how it worked, because I don't know. I'm not a mod creator. I just know it did, but again only for a few minutes and then the game crashed.

Havok is only for the physics man... the actual engine have no official name but it's known as ”Naughty Dog Game Engine”. how about you post a picture or video what the mod in game instead?