Newly created full body armor not changing texture.

I have an issue with it not changing textures. I originally used the base female body textures, and it worked fine. Went to change them to a Gen 2 Synth texture and nothing. I removed the skin texture that was on them originally in the esp, I pointed to new textures in the file path of the model, I hid those textures in the folder, I made a new material file pointing to new textures that were even renamed placed it on the nif and nothing changes in game. In OS it works.

Every time I load the armor in game it shows the default human skin. In OS I can make it load new textures from the material file, or direct path. But in game still shows default skin textures no matter what I do. I removed all texture/material references to the body part object I want to change, and it now shows no texture in OS. The second I load it in game the textures appear and it's the same base female body textures without fail. ?

The armor addon has no material, skin texture or texture swaps in the esp. The nif has no material file, and the textures are blank. The armor will update & show any changes I make to the model in OS or blender. I have no nif file overwrite floating around in MO2.

Edit: I was only able to get the texture to change by adding texture sets & material swaps. Any edits to nif made zero changes. ?

Edited by slight_of_mind
Bethesda bullshit.