Help with mods for men's bodies and a working penis in men

In the AFF animation, men have vanilla bodies during sex, as I understood the necessary mods for male body replicers, as well as a mod like "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" for the work of the genitals in men. If someone knows how to install a male body replicator so that their bodies are not white, and also so that the sexual organ works, then please help with this.

Dongs of Fallout is the closest thing, but it is incompatible with AAF.

Since the author of that mod has put it up for adoption, someone could update it to work with AAF. I put the url for the mod in the spoiler below in case someone wants to update it, or if you want to pay someone else to update it.

Spoiler

Edited by ptmc2112
19 hours ago, dimonster0v0 said:

In the AFF animation, men have vanilla bodies during sex, as I understood the necessary mods for male body replicers, as well as a mod like "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" for the work of the genitals in men. If someone knows how to install a male body replicator so that their bodies are not white, and also so that the sexual organ works, then please help with this.

Try bodytalk mod it can work with aaf

Am 9.10.2022 um 6:19 Uhr sagte Indarello:

Probieren Sie den Bodytalk-Mod aus, der mit aaf funktionieren kann

Das Skelett für Bodytalk zerstört mir aber die Physik für meinen "cbbe-3bbb"-Körper für die Mädels

und ohne Skelett ist der Männer-Körper ... unbrauchbar

• 3 weeks later...