Jump to content

Mod doesn't work


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello!! I have a problem, ww doesnt work for me, idk why. i've done everything as always and the mode just doesnt work

Posted

Hey.

 

Does the mod not work at all or just some parts of it aren't working?

What's your version of both the game and the mod?

Do you use other mods? If you do, have you tested if your issue persists with only WW installed?

Do you have any recent exception files you could share with us?

Posted

mod doesn't work at all. i tried to leave only the ww in mods filter and it still didnt work, i checked multiple times if the version is correct, and yeah, it is. I don't know what to do. I heard that some people had problem with ww because of the new  high school years ;pp. I think, that uninstalling this could help. Let me know whatchu think

Posted

When you unzip ww you need to open the unzipped folder....inside there's a folder called "wickedwhims mod" that's the folder that goes in the mods folder.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...