Game with werewolves and creatures alike

I am looking for a game that has werewolves, wolves and mostly any other mystical creature (dragons, centaurs, minotaurs...) in witch the player can have sex with creatures and get pregnant or impregnate them. While I did find some games that I liked (breeding season and farm, breeders of nemphelym, coc, tits, roundscape adovera and flexible survival) but O am still curious if there are any good games like these and before I forget  Portals of Phereon is a good game but the monster art stile is not something I like and I quickly stopped playing.

Skyrim modded with Sexlab fits into that category as does The Sims 3 and 4 with Wicked Whims or Kinky World mods but if you want something that does not require mods, Princess & Conquest fills the bill. The way that one gets new party members is to impregnate the various princesses (monster or not) whose offspring undergo rapid aging after birth. 

It is implied in Carnal Instincts but the pregnancy mechanics are not ready for it yet as the game is still in Pre-Alpha phase. 

22 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Skyrim modded with Sexlab fits into that category as does The Sims 3 and 4 with Wicked Whims or Kinky World mods but if you want something that does not require mods, Princess & Conquest fills the bill. The way that one gets new party members is to impregnate the various princesses (monster or not) whose offspring undergo rapid aging after birth. 

It is implied in Carnal Instincts but the pregnancy mechanics are not ready for it yet as the game is still in Pre-Alpha phase. 

Yea I forgot about those two games and they are good. As for Skyrim I know there are Sexlab mods but only mod that I fount that works for special edition is Horny Creatures Of Skyrim, also don't know if there are pregnancy mods or any other mods?

Edited by Golden_Wolf
10 hours ago, Golden_Wolf said:

Yea I forgot about those two games and they are good. As for Skyrim I know there are Sexlab mods but only mod that I fount that works for special edition is Horny Creatures Of Skyrim, also don't know if there are pregnancy mods or any other mods?

Beeing Female and Fertility Mode are two of the best known and supported pregnancy mods for Skyrim.