Want to make some more tentacle animations, where to start?

I know there's a tentacle pack, but I'd like to have my character be the one getting accousted by the tentacles, plus some POV shots as well. Anyone got a guide to start, or a discord I can talk about this with?

That and maybe a more detailed pregnancy mod, baby objects, kids (maybe), monster pregnancies...

Edited by Traplover
2 hours ago, Traplover said:

I know there's a tentacle pack, but I'd like to have my character be the one getting accousted by the tentacles, plus some POV shots as well. Anyone got a guide to start, or a discord I can talk about this with?

That and maybe a more detailed pregnancy mod, baby objects, kids (maybe), monster pregnancies...

Alright, quickfire.

1. We (Me and SirBumpleton of Lustbound) recently made a Discord server to try and centralize modding and mod interest. This thing.
  2. Making support for the mod (Assuming you mean TTPP) has already been accepted by the developer. They have a trap you can get caught in, but for now that's about it. If you have any questions about the supporting of things, and seeing how your other question about the guides is gone, feel free to ask them in the thread or the Discord, wherever relevant. There is currently no guide as we're planning to change things up quite a bit.
  3. Detailed pregnancy is one of the things that the current dev messing with the API is looking into, along with other mods in the Discord.

That's all, if you have any questions, fire away, and go ham!