Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,345 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

On 3/13/2024 at 10:55 PM, PureMadness said:

I’m a patient man. 

I'll say. I really appreciate how patient people have been. Somehow still excited about a mod even a year after the last update. You guys are the best.

On 3/25/2024 at 2:04 PM, AWHA2 said:

If you ever get the chance, maybe we can get a preview of what the mod looks like in the latest iteration? The only one that is available so far is the old 1.0 build.

I just released a preview of the next version. Put it in another topic. Hopefully it works for others as well as it has been working for me. It is a WIP and is missing some features.

This is the unreleased mod Cleave was talking about. Now it is released. SES2 is different form this mod in more than a few ways. Notably it no longer needs Reloaded. If you have issues with it please take the discussion over to that thread. It is a separate but similar mod.

20 hours ago, kaxat said:

I'll say. I really appreciate how patient people have been. Somehow still excited about a mod even a year after the last update. You guys are the best.

I just released a preview of the next version. Put it in another topic. Hopefully it works for others as well as it has been working for me. It is a WIP and is missing some features.

This is the unreleased mod Cleave was talking about. Now it is released. SES2 is different form this mod in more than a few ways. Notably it no longer needs Reloaded. If you have issues with it please take the discussion over to that thread. It is a separate but similar mod.

Thanks very much!

Really appreciate your work, and patience!

DQW

• 3 weeks later...