Debug Menu Pops up everytime i open the game with tons of red lines and i can't right click my pawns to do anything

Hello,i can make peace with the red errors as long as they don't actually affect the game that much,even though errors are bad anyway. I coppied the debug menu to clip board and pasted it in a the text folder bellow,and i took pictures of my mods list (there are quite alot of mods). I have had most of those mods for a few days,and they did also give me errors,but didn't particularly affect gameplay,i added some other mods a few days back and they made a problem with right clicking. I can still right click to see the architect menu but that's it,i can't priorotise (i can't even see the menu) i can't equip weapons,move my pawns while drafted,nothing. I wanted to send error reports to each mod dev, but i don't know which line affects which mod. So if anyone can help,will be much appreciated. 

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175417.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175505.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175537.png

New Text Document (2).txt

As far as load order, RJW needs to be loaded last with nearly all of the mods that depend on it loaded immediately after it. Rimworld is usually good at adjusting the load order on its own (there is a button at below the mod list box to automatically sort the mod load order), but it is advisable to sort the mods yourself until all errors are solved if something still breaks. There will be a few red line errors on initial game load up if you don't have a specific race mod installed (this is largely an issue with RimNudeWorld), but they won't affect overall gameplay. Hope this helps.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:04 AM, DarkOrc said:

Hello,i can make peace with the red errors as long as they don't actually affect the game that much,even though errors are bad anyway. I coppied the debug menu to clip board and pasted it in a the text folder bellow,and i took pictures of my mods list (there are quite alot of mods). I have had most of those mods for a few days,and they did also give me errors,but didn't particularly affect gameplay,i added some other mods a few days back and they made a problem with right clicking. I can still right click to see the architect menu but that's it,i can't priorotise (i can't even see the menu) i can't equip weapons,move my pawns while drafted,nothing. I wanted to send error reports to each mod dev, but i don't know which line affects which mod. So if anyone can help,will be much appreciated. 

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175417.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175505.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 175537.png

New Text Document (2).txt 460.89 kB · 5 downloads

If you post a hugslog I can tell you exactly how you fucked up. 99% chance though you installed a version of sexperience from a year ago like everyone else.

Edited by Tory187
20 hours ago, Tory187 said:

If you post a hugslog I can tell you exactly how you fucked up. 99% chance though you installed a version of sexperience from a year ago like everyone else.

LOL, yeah, the problem was with that mod,i disabled it and almost everything is fine now. I can Right click but i also still see quite a bit of red errors,so far they don't seem to effect gameplay though. 

Edit: How Do i make a hugslib log?

Edited by DarkOrc