[mod] COF's Fox Retexture

COF's Fox Retexture

Retexture some mod's body and apparel. Only for normal body type, not for thin.

Patch:

Miho, Kurin, MinchoWitch, Rakkle, HAR_SL

======

My feeling is the same as the Dragonian Prime 2.0 Nude Texture's author. I'm very glad that recently I met a person who has the same idea as me and is also taking action.

My ID is Creeper_Of_Fire, I'm not those mods' maker but I love those races, so I make this mod.

于 2022 年 10 月 4 日上午 12:14,howlerleech 说道:

The reason people don't post nude skins as often is because rimnude exists, it might not be perfect, but it gives more individuality to each pawn and serves as a "central hub" for nudity

If you don't know it, take a look

I know rimnude, but it's miho texture is not sexy enough. However, i'll be glad if they take my texture. English is not my mother language, so I can hardly talk to their team. Also I do not have right to send files and picture in RJW discord. That is why i send my texture and mods here instead of their discord channel.

Edited by dcy114514

If you want to use it for RNW, there must be different drawing methods. For MIho, you must first draw a Miho nude without any sexual characteristics

In this way, the organ maps of various sizes provided by RNW can be attached to the body. Otherwise, you will have a chest if you are naked, and then the chest with RNW will become two groups of chest

In addition, RNW was originally designed for human use only, and the map applied to human will not be so perfect when applied to Miho

It is a lot of work to paint different sizes of sexual organs for Miho, so few people will make a full set of RNW patches specific to this race,

They only provide naked bodies and then adjust the existing map of RNW to do the corresponding.

若是要給RNW使用則要有不同的繪製方式,以MIho來說你要先繪製一個無任何性特徵的Miho裸體

這樣才能將RNW提供的各種尺寸器官貼圖附加到該身體上,不然你原本裸體就有胸部再附上RNW的胸部會變成2組胸部

另外就是RNW原本只預設給人類使用,給人類的貼圖套用到Miho一定不會這麼完美

若是要對Miho特別繪製各種不同大小的性器官貼圖則是工作量很大,所以很少人會製作全套專屬於該種族的RNW補丁,

都是只提供裸體再去調整RNW現有的貼圖去做對應。

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 2:53 AM, dcy114514 said:

I know rimnude, but it's miho texture is not sexy enough. However, i'll be glad if they take my texture. English is not my mother language, so I can hardly talk to their team. Also I do not have right to send files and picture in RJW discord. That is why i send my texture and mods here instead of their discord channel.

I understand what you mean, tbh i still loved your texture for rakkle, i would have loved to see it for normal minchos as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, darknoss said:

If you want to use it for RNW, there must be different drawing methods. For MIho, you must first draw a Miho nude without any sexual characteristics

In this way, the organ maps of various sizes provided by RNW can be attached to the body. Otherwise, you will have a chest if you are naked, and then the chest with RNW will become two groups of chest

In addition, RNW was originally designed for human use only, and the map applied to human will not be so perfect when applied to Miho

It is a lot of work to paint different sizes of sexual organs for Miho, so few people will make a full set of RNW patches specific to this race,

They only provide naked bodies and then adjust the existing map of RNW to do the corresponding.

若是要給RNW使用則要有不同的繪製方式,以MIho來說你要先繪製一個無任何性特徵的Miho裸體

這樣才能將RNW提供的各種尺寸器官貼圖附加到該身體上,不然你原本裸體就有胸部再附上RNW的胸部會變成2組胸部

另外就是RNW原本只預設給人類使用,給人類的貼圖套用到Miho一定不會這麼完美

若是要對Miho特別繪製各種不同大小的性器官貼圖則是工作量很大,所以很少人會製作全套專屬於該種族的RNW補丁,

都是只提供裸體再去調整RNW現有的貼圖去做對應。

是的,你说的非常正确,绘制裸体、调整配置文件、绘制各种尺寸性器官以适配RNW的工作量非常非常巨大,而对于游戏内容的扩充程度则几近于无。所以我不太有精力去做这件事。

Correct. The workload of drawing nude, adjusting the configuration file, and drawing various sizes of organs to adapt to RNW is TOOOO MUCH, but its change of the game is almost not exist. So I don't have much energy to do this.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:32 AM, howlerleech said:

I understand what you mean, tbh i still loved your texture for rakkle, i would have loved to see it for normal minchos as well.

mincho? no, sorry. mincho's textures are very complex. Each type of mincho has their own appreal textures. Also slime mincho and humanbody mincho have different textures. My ability is limited. I'm not a professional painter. In fact, i'm a coder instead.

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, lucia11011 said:

Hey, I'm the author, aka Creeper_of_Fire, I lost my account, "dcy114514", again, so sad. TAT. I'll use this account, "Lucia11011" to upload new mods here.

This mod is already done. Just the tag said that it's 1.3 only, but actually 1.4 is OK.

you can ask ashal (the owner of loverslab) to restore your account or make your new account the owner of your old uploads

• 2 weeks later...
Skömer 于 2023 年 6 月 30 日中午 12:47 说道:

您可以要求 ashal(loverlab 的所有者)恢复您的帐户或让您的新帐户成为旧上传内容的所有者

thanks.

but i think this mod doesn't need update, so that is ok?

no need to trouble ashal