Odd bodyslide conversion glitch

Latest BHUNP comes with a number of very nice sliders. Unfortunately, older BHUNP bodyslides dont exatly go with v3 and later.

No matter, same bones, same shape - conversions should've been trivial. And for most outfits of interest, it was. Some, however, produce an exceptionally weird result, almost as if a large portion of reference body was masked. Shape inclines its a per-polygon issue, and does not affect outfits themselves.

In Outfit Studio items look perfectly fine, however BS preview reflect the tragic state of result in game:

Spoiler

WTF.png.d23efdef29d20597983d96f1fa65803e.png

This issue seem to be present on some outfits, even within the same clothing pack some coversions work perfectly fine, while other come out like this. Dialing back to BHUNP V2 reference fixes it, but well, i do like my new sliders and clipping causes my eye to twitch. So, if anyone encountered and managed to deal with such a glitch, do tell how you've managed to do it.

Okay, after a bunch of screwing around, i think ive got the general idea.

Unfortunately, it appears that if original BHUNP bodyslide files are for old enough version backwards compatability is not a thing. As in - things go horribly wrong. Missing polygons, spectacular mesh deformations (wich arent visible on preview to be extra annoying) and other joys. Completely wiping slider data and then applying a full new set seem to be the only way to deal with the issue.