Hello, good day people, i started playing fallout 4 again after a long while, and last time, i remember a mod that let's you have sex as solution for some quest and interactions.

I look it up again and i can't find it, i thought it was vanilla fudge but it isn't as i remember it. At this point i'm starting to think i imagine it all up

One quest that i remember was confident man, in which you help travis to gain some confidence, i remember that when vadim tells you to get scarlett to see travis, there was an option to say something among the lines to "no need, i can do that myself" and you went and fuck travis to progress the quest

Another interaction i remember was to fuck the secretary of diamond city so that it allows you to see the mayor

if you know the name of the mod, i'll be grateful

• 3 weeks later...

Right, Skyrim has Solutions, New Vegas has Consequences(?), but nothing for Fallout 4. The closest would be AAF Vanilla Fudge which allows you to bypass charisma persuade checks with offer of sex (read how it works) and can also allow the quest completioner (is that a word?) to offer sex as additional reward.

24 minutes ago, theblindbat said:

Right, Skyrim has Solutions, New Vegas has Consequences(?), but nothing for Fallout 4. The closest would be AAF Vanilla Fudge which allows you to bypass charisma persuade checks with offer of sex (read how it works) and can also allow the quest completioner (is that a word?) to offer sex as additional reward.

Where can you find that mod? I tried searching LL but it's possible that it's not indexed.