A question for people who post Sims on LL

to answer your question, I don't post sims on here but elsewhere, and the thing is basically, I keep my cc to a minimun like make up hair and mix and match with current ea cas items. 

not every body has an extenstive amount of space for mods or cc so that helps cull the over all file size. 

When you use tray importer, don't just upload the archive it creates straight away, go over it first to see what's in it, put it in a good file structure, remove stuff that shouldn't be there like mods (Tray Importer will pick up WW and basemental drugs and all of that being used), especially script mods and big merged packages (seriously don't package and upload sims if you have big merged CC packages in your mods folder). 

Alright, this is all good to know! I've been meaning to go through my mods folder and check for big, merged CC files, because I feel like I have a few. I just dk what they actually link to in CAS.

I'm working on a household now, and hopefully moving forward, I'll be able to reduce my file sizes. 

• 6 months later...