SexLab Simple Dialog

SexLab Simple Dialog

View File

This is a dialog sex mod that allows you to choose a position from a conversation and bring it to sex.
You can think of it as a Mod that only extracts the part of the conversation in SLEN where you have sex.

Operation test was done in SE environment, not tested for LE and AE.

Conversations and play are created with the assumption that the player is female.

I have no plans to create a male version of the game as I have no interest in making the player male.

You are, however, free to edit the assets to create a male version.

---Required
SexLabFramework
SexLabAroused (Optional) --- It is no longer supported from 1.30.

Will appear in the conversation with a probability of update interval set by MCM.
Excludes children and non-playable races.

There is an optional version that requires SexLabAroused (or derived ver such as OSLAroused).
The probability of occurrence is calculated as Arousal value * Probability of occurrence (%).
If you choose to be patient in the conversation, the Arousal will be +10.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by sinzzzz
1 hour ago, Connovar said:

Hi nice mod thank you,... can you  a percentage to choose for arousal to trigger..??

For each time set by MCM, the probability is determined based on Arousal at that time.

If Arousal is 80, there is an 80% probability that the conversation option will occur.

This mod is "calculating probability against Arousal".

It does not raise or lower Arousal itself.

17 hours ago, Connovar said:

? Sorry my english isn't so good, what I wanted to write was ...can you PUT  a percentage to choose for arousal to trigger..?? 

I added an option to set the probability with a slider because I felt like it.

In addition, I added an option to increase the relationship.

Edited by sinzzzz
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just found this and am interested - I have no idea how to make a mod, but like the idea of a casual conversation leading to more... (After all, that is what happens irl pretty often)

I would like to see a mod that triggers changes to idle chat in NPCs reaching certain arousal levels - eg 40 - 50 they ask (not forcegreet) to initiate a chat with the NPC - "buy me a drink and lets talk" like comments, then 50 - 60 suggest it would be good to get together, then >60 "I think we should find somewhere to get it on"

This would then facilitate this mod

There is a nexus mod that changes a particular NPC's (Erdi, Blue Palace) idle chat to outright suggestive comments, but they are not arousal linked, and that made me think of this.

There are mods that take this sort of thing to forcegreet and force animation, rape etc - but that seems to take the game out of the players hands (and other parts) to me.

Seems to have a problem - all conversation options are for a female or "receiving" character. Nothing on MCM to adjust that (my other SL mods all ID me as male)

Went in and looked in SSEEdit - that IS what the mod is about - there are no other conversation options - probably a good idea to put the specifics in the description - not suited to a Male heterosexual player character.

Edited by Caithness
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 5:39 PM, flux003 said:

How do you get rid of the "friends" that show up lol 

Edit: Nm, i guess if you kill them they just vanish?

The deletion method was revised in 1.30 so that it disappears immediately on the spot.

If for some reason it still remains, you can delete it from MCM.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:25 PM, 43deadwood said:

Can't seem to get multiple sex partners to join in - ie 3P, 4P & 5P. Guys just gather round my girl and nothing happens. 2P works fine - could this be due to me being on LE?

The reason was that friends were being called at random, and if there were too many women, the scene would not start because no compatible tag could be found.

This problem has been fixed in 1.30.

Downloaded and installed 1.31 - P2, P3 & P4 animations working fine but P5 still has everyone standing around. Wondering if this is a problem to do with tags? I have 6 P5 animations installed (all funnybiz) and have tried changing tags in the JSON file for the Nympho animation. Might be a problem with too many other women around. I'll try again in a remote area. Greta mod BTW!

2 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

Downloaded and installed 1.31 - P2, P3 & P4 animations working fine but P5 still has everyone standing around. Wondering if this is a problem to do with tags? I have 6 P5 animations installed (all funnybiz) and have tried changing tags in the JSON file for the Nympho animation. Might be a problem with too many other women around. I'll try again in a remote area. Greta mod BTW!

Tags are used to manage the number of people and gender in the form of "MMF" or "MFF".

"M" stands for male and "F" for female.

In 1.31, the 5P condition is limited to 4 males and 1 female.

In other words, you need an animation with the tag "MMMMF".

FINALLY!!! Dear @sinzzzz

Someone so smart to understand that the only really MANDATORY tags for sex are FM, FMM and so on!

Great even simple mod and I appreciate also the point of view from a female. Thank you very much!

BTW, it works great also in my LE (32 bit) environment without issues.

And now, if I'm allowed to, some constructive criticism:

1. It's great it is done from the female point of view but it seems to be limited to hetero female. I can ask to another female but dialogues are still referring to Male-Female actions.

Maybe implement with some different ones if the partner is female also?  (Yes, I know, a lot of work. But maybe it's worth to).

2. Related to #1, asking for group to a female could lead to some wrong animations, like MMF instead of FFM, with the other female wearing a strapon.

I suppose there is not a real gender check for the first partner. Am I right?

3. Personally I think that a connection with the Player's arousal is still a good thing to calculate the probability, instead of something, I believe, related to time and randomness.

Am I wrong?

Anyway, once more, a fantastic mod. Again, TYVM!

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

FINALLY!!! Dear @sinzzzz

Someone so smart to understand that the only really MANDATORY tags for sex are FM, FMM and so on!

Great even simple mod and I appreciate also the point of view from a female. Thank you very much!

1. It's great it is done from the female point of view but it seems to be limited to hetero female. I can ask to another female but dialogues are still referring to Male-Female actions.

Maybe implement with some different ones if the partner is female also?  (Yes, I know, a lot of work. But maybe it's worth to).

2. Related to #1, asking for group to a female could lead to some wrong animations, like MMF instead of FFM, with the other female wearing a strapon.

3. Personally I think that a connection with the Player's arousal is still a good thing to calculate the probability, instead of something, I believe, related to time and randomness.

Am I wrong?

Have a nice day.

1. I am not a native English speaker, so I do not clearly understand whether the expression is appropriate for a conversation between women.

2. This is a result of not wanting to complicate the decision-making process and narrow the range of animation. Personally, I don't dislike the idea of a woman wearing a strap and playing the role of a man.

3. There used to be a version of this, but we discontinued it. To begin with, I do not like to rely on Aroused.

1 hour ago, sinzzzz said:

1. I am not a native English speaker, so I do not clearly understand whether the expression is appropriate for a conversation between women.

Well, for example, "I wish to give you a blowjob" should be referred only to a Female Player versus a Male.

Versus a Female, instead, is more appropriate something like:  "I wish to lick your pussy" or, on the other side, "I wish you lick my pussy".

( In this specific case the Tags will be always FF, Oral but adding the "Cunnilingus" one and excluding the "Blowjob" one).

2. This is a result of not wanting to complicate the decision-making process and narrow the range of animation. Personally, I don't dislike the idea of a woman wearing a strap and playing the role of a man.

I understand and respect your line. Luckily, I can count on SexLab Tools to change the animation. Mainly because I think it is a bit silly that a woman sucks a strap-on.

3. There used to be a version of this, but we discontinued it. To begin with, I do not like to rely on Aroused.

Once again, I accept, even if I cannot totally understand why.

In the end, anyway, wonderful mod. Thanks.

12 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

FINALLY!!! Dear @sinzzzz

Am I wrong?

Have a nice day.

In my experience when my girl approaches another girl for sex there are only 2P and 3P options and only FF or FFF animations play. Approached a male and requested 3P - a girl appeared and I expected the usual strapon animation but instead the mod played FFM. I'm on LE BTW.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! @sinzzzz I understand you are not an English speaker and I changed your text in the mod for my personal use (not the usual LL gross stuff hahaha). The message in the upper corner must be coming from a script which I have not changed.

Currently: I kind of miss human skin ...

lol...reads like I am hungry for crunchy human skin. lol! Or maybe some cannibal. LOL!!!

Maybe:  I miss the touch and scent of a warm body.

The mod is obviously pointed towards a female but some of the situations work both ways.

Thanks for making the mod. It works well.