Jump to content

Seeking helping with getting my mods to work


Falloutfan77789

Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone is willing, I'm seeking help getting my mods to function correctly I'm not good at mods and don't really know what I'm doing, it is all pretty cut and dry but for some reason I can't get them all to work with New Vegas just not working for me, not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anyone can help in anyway respond here.

Posted

dborg2 I found out that I am missing a master for one of the mods but since there are so many, I can't figure out which one it is that I need, I'm going to uninstall everything and try again, I can give you the list of mods I'm trying to use if you have any advice on how to proceed from here. I was trying to get a sexout sub mod called sexout tryout to work with all the mods it requires through sexout out plus some mods that use high heels and few other things like anti crash and standard mods like 4gfalloutNV, project Nevada and some of Eli's sink mod, and a few others, I don't have a load order anymore because everything is uninstalled.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...