How do you unhide the Kinky World Animations?

16 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

lot of them are hidden and I don't know how to unhide them

Actually that could not be that much. The question is who is the creator of those.....

However, such animations some creator uses as a final action in a row of animations as a end of a woohoo session.

It would make not much sense to make such animations as selectable in the middle of an woohoo session. But it is possible by opening the XML and hunt for "hidden" in there. Disable such lines and the animation can be selected afterwards.

A lot of the hidden animations can be used without editing files they just need to be started with specific situations, the ones that I can think of right now is

all of these are activated through the Kinky->Woohoo menu some can be activated through Mean if you have rape enabled (the rape interactions for sleeping sims seem to be bugged as they will reject the interaction unless always accept is turned on) 

female sim is cleaning a stove and a male sim can interact with them

female sim is in a shower and a male sim can ask to join them in the shower

female sim is cleaning up a puddle on the floor they will enter an animation where they are on all fours instead of using a mop (I think they will only go into this position if the sim cleaning is aroused), male sim can interact with them.

there's 6 animations (3 Male on sleeping Female and 3 Female on sleeping Male) for when male or female sims are sleeping on a couch. (the specific KW couch sleeping option)

obviously there's the sims sleeping above the covers on the bed animations and the jerk off on a sleeping sims.

that's all the ones I can think of at the moment

edit: also there is an animation where a teen sims has been grounded, any young adult and above can do a spanking animation on the grounded sim.

Edited by John Torque