Share Your Non Adult Photos

Not like anyone cares, but I could not in good faith post a picture of my sim-son in an adult thread.

Alec! My boy! WHAT THE FUCK, SON? image.png.3b03393b97453d3073b6a93620720a25.pngWhat happened to you, boy? Love you. Love you all here at Lover's Lab.  Keep modding.

Edited by GMac2021

This is Belle Lusk and her husband Pelham. Its not a pose, they literally look at each other like that 24 hours a day. They run my motel. Courtesy of LittleMssSam, I have 20 tenants, two live-in maids and a nanny.

Every time Pelham walks past Belle, his eyes turn into wee slits and hearts fly off his head. When he walks by her, Belle waves her hand in front of her face like the flustered Southern Belle that she literally is. I had to remove all Wicked Attributes and turn off ALL Nisa's Lot Extensions because all they would do is Woohoo. All day. And Pelham has toilets to repair.

This is why EA continues to get my money. Belle is looking at Pelham the exact same way my wife used to look at me. 

For some reason I can't delete this spoiler. Oh well...

BelPel.png

Edited by GMac2021
On 9/2/2022 at 4:22 PM, GMac2021 said:

Not like anyone cares, but I could not in good faith post a picture of my sim-son in an adult thread.

Alec! My boy! WHAT THE FUCK, SON? image.png.3b03393b97453d3073b6a93620720a25.pngWhat happened to you, boy? Love you. Love you all here at Lover's Lab.  Keep modding.

?

> He probably suffers from same "syndrome" as her

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

On 9/17/2022 at 9:21 PM, Evaloves4 said:

?

> He probably suffers from same "syndrome" as her

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

OFF TOPIC REPLY: My mother took me to see The Exorcist when I was a kid. Yes, I am old. 59 now dammit ;)  Back in the day, we had a thing called The Ontario Censor Board. In Ontario, Canada ALL MOVIES WERE CENSORED. pretty much all of them. But I was a fan of Famous Monsters of Filmland and Fangoria, so she took me to see The Exorcist. I think I was nine. Cut to ribbons but PG. 

Then I turned twelve and she took me to see Jaws. 1975. I have not swam or taken a bath since then. We had property on Rice Lake, Ontario Canada. I never went into the water again, And I grew up on the shores of Lake Ontario. Bluffer's Park. Brimley Rd and Kingston Road.

My mother loved her horror movies. May she rest in piece. I just ran my own thread off the rails.  Should I delete this and try again? Or just have it locked? I hate deleting shit because I am not a coward, but I know that I am WAY off the rails right now.

I am going to report my own post. I am an English major. Once I start typing I cannot stop.