How do i create or find a bodyslide preset like this photo?

ive been trying for a while to recreate a bodyslide preset, with the same outfit, that looks like this picture. everytime i try it ends up being too big, the shape isnt round, or the thighs connecting dont allow for the butt to have a shape to stick out of. i dont know the original maker of this pic so there may be a preset he used out there i think? im not sure 

ive been downloading smooth round butt bodyslide presets and none of them work either, even adjusting them i run into the same problems as i did before, its kind of frustrating since i wanna play the game with this already xD

if someone could give me tips to make or could help me find a preset similar to this i would greatly appreciate it! btw im using cbbe bodyslide, true wasteland body, and the outfit is Chinese Stealth Suit Overhaul 3BBB. 

1661823683218918 (1).jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-30 221745.png

16 hours ago, doingthistomodthreehouses said:

ive been trying for a while to recreate a bodyslide preset, with the same outfit, that looks like this picture. everytime i try it ends up being too big, the shape isnt round, or the thighs connecting dont allow for the butt to have a shape to stick out of. i dont know the original maker of this pic so there may be a preset he used out there i think? im not sure 

ive been downloading smooth round butt bodyslide presets and none of them work either, even adjusting them i run into the same problems as i did before, its kind of frustrating since i wanna play the game with this already xD

if someone could give me tips to make or could help me find a preset similar to this i would greatly appreciate it! btw im using cbbe bodyslide, true wasteland body, and the outfit is Chinese Stealth Suit Overhaul 3BBB. 

1661823683218918 (1).jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-30 221745.png

In bodyslide you can press preview button and rotate it, how is it possible to make so critical miss on butt size sliders? 

Edited by Indarello

First off, the photo you're using as a model isn't standing straight. It's using a pose which artificially and possibly absurdly arches the back and juts the butt.

Once you get past the fact it's an unnatural pose to which you're trying to make the normal standing straight pose look the same (will never happen), stop trying to use the 1 to 100 sliders and start experimenting with -200 to 200 sliders.

Most importantly, though, stop trying to match that picture. Now that you have an idea of what you like, start trying to make the preset you like based on your imagination rather than the artificial image.

• 4 weeks later...