animation won't play

got a trouble setting up animation for creatures , i use crature lover with all requirment , mod seems to work fine but animations don't play , character just stand with creature with sound , but nothing animated .

is there a kind of fnis to run for oblivion ? or something i did wrong ?

If you are using LoversCreatures 2.0, you have a single download file.  All files are exposed, the multitude of motion_ini files, the mutltitude of .kf (kinetic force) files flooding the Meshes\Characters and Meshes\Creatures folder, and the sheer number of textures.

If you are using LoversCreaturs 2.5+, you have multiple files to download, the three bare minimum being LC25 Main.zip, LC25 Meshes.zip and LC25 Textures.zip.  While you have the same .ini files (well, better defined), there is a LoversCreature - Meshes.bsa file that contains the KF files and a separate LoversCreature - Textures.bsa file holding all the textures.

The KF files are files that control the interior skeletons of its attached Nif/mesh, so it move.  An NPC body mesh has its own Skeleton.Nif.  A dog has its own Skeleton.Nif.  And they all have .kf files to make them move a certain way, be it walk, run, attack... or the various sex animatic poses.  So without the KF files (either those exposed in LC2.0 or in the LC25 BSA files), the characters won't animate during sex.

MEANWHILE... both versions use revised versions of the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp files.  They are rewritten to include the hooks for the animations. If you didn't replace the default LAPF versions with these... oops?   No worries if you uninstall LoversCreatures and decide to keep the LC updated versions.  They're updated versions afterall, containing all the hooks for the default NPCxNPC sex animatics.

And those two files are always at the very end of your mod order list.   Doublecheck your mod order by clicking the yellow link in my signature.  And if you're worried about whether you installed LAPF properly, check the Green link covering proper LAPF installation.

Edited by LongDukDong

Right installation and load order.

First install LAPF. Then one of the Lovers creatures versions. !!! Let Lovers creatures overwrite the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  or it will not work  !!!

Then sort your Mods.   See my yellow Link below in the signature.

And then start a new game ! Or use a save before Lovers Creatures was installed, a bug can be in the save .

Edited by fejeena

ABOUT TO WRITE SOMETHING BIG... PLEASE STAND BY

First... the MOO patch for LoversIdleAnimsPriority is meant if you have MOO installed, that being Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul., the patch itself made by Movomo.  It does need to be updated for the latest version of LoversCreature 2.5+ as I have expanded the size of the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectPriority files.  So the Patch isn't all that updated... it might work, but...

...you don't have Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul installed at allSo using the patch would of course make it crash.

An exerpt from the "Lovers Creatuires 25 Documentation.chm", the help file that comes with LoversCreatures 2.5, in the LC25_Main.zip file:

The LC25 Main folder contents:

• INI (Folder)
  • Meshes (Folder)
  • Xivilai Optionals (Folder)
  • Lovers Creatures 25 Documentation (this file)
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
  • LoversCreature.esm
  • LoversCreature.esp
  • LoversCreature - Sounds.bsa
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp*
  • xLCR**

*   (Optional) For use with Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul is in use (currently not updated)

**   (Optional) For additional Debug/Testing purposes.

If you have issues with such .chm files not delivering the text (so you can't read any chm files), you need to right-click the file, select 'Properties' and click the 'Unlock' button above the OK/CANCEL buttons.

As towards your MOD order, it is a mess.  No matter what, the  IdleAnims and AnimPriorities esp files must always be the last in your order.  Seeing you don't have MOO, remove the MOO patch, and eliminate the xLCR esp as it is (as stated above in the quote) a debug tool.

I recommend you check the yellow link in either Fejeena's or My signature to direct you towards a topic that has a RECOMMENDED MOD ORDER to straighten out your mods.  The order in which mods load is of critical importance.  While the mod order list is circa 2014, it depicts the order of many of your mods, and suggests the position for many others with sections like {UNIQUE LANDSCAPES}.  So please note these placeholders for mods not listed. 

Also, you have patches in your list for mods you don't even have.  Again, the IdleAnims_MOO patch... that should be removed or at least Disabled.  Thankfully, you have the Crowning Tamago patch disabled. But that patch would clearly be useless (and break your system) without LoversCrowningIsles intalled.

Edited by LongDukDong
11 hours ago, rdisaac said:

i don't find the topic for load order , if i understand well i just got to set up order and remoove lcr ?

Remove xLCR and the MOO patch since you apparently don't have MOO (Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul) installed. 

Insofar as the mod order,  Scroll down the page when you click my yellow signature until you find THIS!

Here a example Load Order with Mods that many people use (all DLCs), and Lovers/Tamago Mods.

The spoiler right below is the 2014 recommended mod order which I personally use as a model and help device.  You will find it basically follows the idea of DLCs, Weather effects, Items, Overhauls, Landscapes, Tamago, Lovers, Animations, Races, Companions... and final stuff.

IF a mod you have is 'not' in the list, consider what type it is.  If it is an item mod, it would be up high in your order where item mods would go.  If it is a race mod such as the 'Lycan' race from Nexus, then it would be closer to the bottom of your list, past the Lovers mods but STILL above the MB2 and both LoversAnims esp files.  Though it is 8 years old, the fact the mod order notes placements of mods not on the list proves it is still quite valid and useful.