• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Quick question - do any of your animations have no sound? The few ones I've tried (on the bed, so far only a few) have no sound. Just wondered if maybe it was just the ones I tried (sorry forgot the names), since I saw a prior comment saying "great sound".Ā  Did I just happen to try the ones with no audio, or is there perhaps something wrong on my end?

Ā 

Thanks for your help! What I "see" so far looks great! I just want to hear it too. :)

Ā 

Rush

12 hours ago, True AI said:

A mod on Deaderpool's Discord told me I have to delete your animations.They've banned them there. What's up with that?

Maybe because this animation contains the animations that aren't allowed?

For exmaple:

Rape/Bestiality/etc.

• 3 months later...

AWSOMEanimation has animation in it *2 animations of anal sex from Khlas - which are broken and not playable. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which of the animations in my folder might belong to , because when I had a completely " sex animation from Khlas , MCC swore and made mistakes because there were duplicates ! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS takeawsome!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw your animation is under the banned for MCCC's / Deaderpool's discords. I got banned fromĀ  one when I posted my LE to check errors and was surprised it was bc I had this. I've used a lot of your animations, and I haven't seen anything depicting the information they reason why a mod is banned - is it due to your DP animations? Which I personally don't think there's anything wrong with that, as this happens IRL with consenting adults... or the bondage? BDSM is a kink between two consensual adults. i made an appeal but its been a while and haven't heard back. Tbh don't care too much but I'm concerned??