These animations are very nice! They are well-articulated, have accurate facial expressions, and appropriate accompanying sound. The aminations I've seen though seem to loop, so I would like to see them end in a climax finish. One other suggestion - most animations used in WickedWhims have a specific naming convention, like WW_AWSOMEanimation_Animations.package. Besides that, these are sweet animations! I hope to see more!

Edited by True AI
14 minutes ago, ughwhat said:

I put your animations in my game, and they seem to be duplicated? They all show up under the author name “awsome” and again under the author name “bianlei15”.

Yeah, the same user 'bianlei15' posted a similar file and was quoted in the replies as to be someone who made some inappropriate animations on another site by another user? Don't know if this is the same user uploading same animations or what.

27 minutes ago, htszuuuuu said:

Yeah, the same user 'bianlei15' posted a similar file and was quoted in the replies as to be someone who made some inappropriate animations on another site by another user? Don't know if this is the same user uploading same animations or what.

Uhhh yikes ?

23 hours ago, ughwhat said:

I put your animations in my game, and they seem to be duplicated? They all show up under the author name “awsome” and again under the author name “bianlei15”.

It has been uniformly revised. The first time I posted a post, I still don't understand a lot of rules. Please correct me. I'll revise it

11 hours ago, SecondBrart said:

hey nice work u got there! btw i need help with the vagina is not opening, just pulled in and out not spreading like the screenshot gif, i used already jv body part

am i missing something?

In the game, use WW, use the body switch function to select the body of JV, and you can l

11 hours ago, SecondBrart said:

hey nice work u got there! btw i need help with the vagina is not opening, just pulled in and out not spreading like the screenshot gif, i used already jv body part

am i missing something?

Maybe you have chosen the wrong animation. Please try to choose the animation with X as the ending field. There are some animations I made before using this body, and I have not deleted them

On 8/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, takeawsome1 said:

If you have any ideas, you can also tell me, such as posture pictures or gifs. Since the animation I do is not very long, it is basically circular animation, so I create animation very quickly

Hello,

thank you for the beautiful animations.
I have one more idea. I would like to have, also for my 3D headset, something romanticre animations, where both partners look at each other longer and only slowly kissing and also in the sex scenes not always wiggle their heads back and forth.
In the headset, in the I perspective does not work well with most mods.

And a little more romance I would like :classic_wub: ... Maybe you can implement that.

24380482-2.png.fb3e6591a03aabed051394e7ecf03398.png

Edited by matymaty
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Diornoir said:

Your animation style are phenomenal! Thank you for these.❤️

Do you have any intention of tackling oral/fellatio animations? I hear they're more complex/time consuming, but It'd be cool to see some in your style!

I think you can go to see the oral sex animation of Khlas, whose degree of completion is too high to exceed even 200 seconds of oral sex animation. The penis size used in my animation is customized to keep consistent with his animation for easy use. I am also a fan of his animation. To be honest, if I had not used his animation, I would not have done so many gay animation. I think his oral sex animation can meet all your needs. After all, I am a Amateur animators, and for some reasons, some animators in the forum don't want to share their experiences with me to make me progress 

I can only do what I can. You may also see that there are often some deviations in the pie animation in my animation. I also do unnatural changes in the characters' expressions. I actually have a lot of problems to solve, but there is no way. If someone is willing to help me solve the problem, just solve the problem, I would be very grateful

• 2 weeks later...