A question about the in game mechanics of devious devices?

I understand NPCs will not concider the player any than naked for most devious devices.

Such as collars and handcuffs, and that is just visual common sense both in the game and real world.

I apologize if there is a readme on this anywhere.

I looked but did not find.

And I carefully read what was written on the download site

But what about :

Gloves? do they make her less nude?

Collars dont affect nudity yes?

How about shoes?

Just wearing a harness like some raiders drop and she still visualle looks nude will NPCs consider her nude?

And the wonderfulblack corset, yes it leaves nothing to the imagination but takes up a body slot yes?

So will NPCs consider my player nude if she wear that black vinyl corset or will they consider her naked?

The effects of DD in general, So just if she is wearing any DD other NPCs will look down on her more and be more likely to accost her?

Same affect as nudity basically? 

The settings for DD give some clues but if there is a writeup anywhere i would be grateful for the link ( carefully read the info that came with the download)

Thank you

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Davisev5225 is correct except on slot number. For fallout 4 it's slot 33 for the body. An old memory tells me Skyrim might be slot 32 for the body which would explain that confusion if so.

I believe there are MCM settings to allow chest armor to count as non-nude, but I can't remember which mods specifically set that.

Also with regard to devious devices, wearing those takes precedence over nudity with regard to the Sexual Harassment mod (an excellent mod which goes superbly with devious devices).