LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

This fucking awesome player. 21d3mv7.jpg Time for beta test on decent machine. 5bpezd.jpg Studded Leather boots 3 -5fps.

Studded Leather boots 2 -4fps. Studded Leather boots red 3 -5fps. Studded Leather gauntlet 2 -2fps.  Studded Leather

gauntlet 4 -4fps. All Sweaters -2fps. All time had play around with mod. b6vmnc.jpg I think warning should be added to 

requirement, but what I think. Put this on harddrive until get better gaming computer. 2dqrc4j.jpg

Thanks for the file LostDayWalker.

The new sweaters are excellent too.

Glad you like them.  :cool:

Hi there can u do conversion for DG body when u have free time ofcourse :) ?

Nope. I'm not even doing my usual UNPSlim/UNPB versions on these. Someone else can though. 

Dang, now I want those winter sweaters (in the original post) for the sevenbase body. Any possibility of a conversion (or alternatively, I could post a request in the sevenbase conversion thread if you give permission to do so)?

I don't mind at all.

This fucking awesome player. 21d3mv7.jpg Time for beta test on decent machine. 5bpezd.jpg Studded Leather boots 3 -5fps.

Studded Leather boots 2 -4fps. Studded Leather boots red 3 -5fps. Studded Leather gauntlet 2 -2fps.  Studded Leather

gauntlet 4 -4fps. All Sweaters -2fps. All time had play around with mod. b6vmnc.jpg I think warning should be added to 

requirement, but what I think. Put this on harddrive until get better gaming computer. 2dqrc4j.jpg

I tend to try to keep poly count down to something manageable. As I get better at this my poly count will continue to drop. That's one of the reasons I don't really do a whole lot of "other" conversion. It would be a heck of a lot easier and I could produce a lot more but the poly count is outrageously high. For example there are boots out there that have a higher polycount than all of skyrym and all the clothes combined.  

I keep the textures at 2048x2048 DTX5. If anybody wants to they can optimtze the textures for better play. Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D12801%26preview%3D&pUp=1 It will optimize the textures. This may be your biggest issue. 

I tend to try to keep poly count down to something manageable. As I get better at this my poly count will continue to drop. That's one of the reasons I don't really do a whole lot of "other" conversion. It would be a heck of a lot easier and I could produce a lot more but the poly count is outrageously high. For example there are boots out there that have a higher polycount than all of skyrym and all the clothes combined.  

I keep the textures at 2048x2048 DTX5. If anybody wants to they can optimtze the textures for better play. Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D12801%26preview%3D&pUp=1 It will optimize the textures. This may be your biggest issue. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY[/media]

I'm not part of glorious pc gaming master race.. i2q0p2.jpg

Working on a dragonscale armor with an optional black version.  I'm not sure how this funky black chainmail mesh will stay. This will look extremely different depending on ENB settings, I think I may stick with just a smooth black Latex look.  It will require HDT for the boots, and I think I'm going to go play with some BBP as well. Also working on the requested chainmail top and skirt.

post-51948-0-62158800-1391495813_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-29402500-1391495818_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-39118600-1391495823_thumb.jpg

Working on a dragonscale armor with an optional black version.  I'm not sure how this funky black chainmail mesh will stay. This will look extremely different depending on ENB settings, I think I may stick with just a smooth black Latex look.  It will require HDT for the boots, and I think I'm going to go play with some BBP as well. Also working on the requested chainmail top and skirt.

Looks bloody awesome can't wait to show it again in my character topic :)

Skin Tight Dragon-Wear for UNP

slim and UNPB comming soon

Needed something heaver and more durable to wear so I made this. Skin-Tight Dragon-Wear. HDT for the Boots is Required.

Comes in Light and heavy versions craft-able under Dragonscale. Goes by the name Skintight for those console users. Cuirass, gloves and boots. Available in Dragon green/brown and Black.

enb2014_2_5_5_7_33.jpg

enb2014_2_5_4_57_51.jpg

enb2014_2_5_5_8_37.jpg

enb2014_2_5_4_56_1.jpg

enb2014_2_5_5_22_46.jpg

I'll be gone for a couple of days, but when I come back I'll work on the UNPB version and then the UNPSlim version. Slim will have to be remade, If I shrink the mesh it will screw up the texture and look like crap so it will take an extra day or so.  Then I think I'll go play with boob physics and see what that looks like.  :P

Skin Tight Dragon-Wear for UNP

slim and UNPB comming soon

Needed something heaver and more durable to wear so I made this. Skin-Tight Dragon-Wear. HDT for the Boots is Required.

Comes in Light and heavy versions craft-able under Dragonscale. Goes by the name Skintight for those console users. Cuirass, gloves and boots. Available in Dragon green/brown and Black.

enb2014_2_5_5_7_33.jpg

enb2014_2_5_4_57_51.jpg

enb2014_2_5_5_8_37.jpg

enb2014_2_5_4_56_1.jpg

enb2014_2_5_5_22_46.jpg

I'll be gone for a couple of days, but when I come back I'll work on the UNPB version and then the UNPSlim version. Slim will have to be remade, If I shrink the mesh it will screw up the texture and look like crap so it will take an extra day or so.  Then I think I'll go play with boob physics and see what that looks like.  :P

Looks awesome!

Now get me the slim version ASAP :P

Yeah, I loved the looks of the studded leather stuff, but if I put it on then put it on a follower the framerate drop was unreal. I didn't check the actual fps, but I'd go from playable to watching a slide show. :lol:

Yeah, I loved the looks of the studded leather stuff, but if I put it on then put it on a follower the framerate drop was unreal. I didn't check the actual fps, but I'd go from playable to watching a slide show. :lol:

Watching slide show? Was really that bad? :D

Watching slide show? Was really that bad? :D

I definitely had a lot of herky-jerky stuff going on. It was either a slow framerate or a quick slideshow. :lol:

My computer isn't that powerful. Maybe if I optimized the textures it would help (and I figure it should).

Ordenador optimizer not going help you. :P

What can i say its for me far out best armor in this collections.

Amazing LDW!!!

attachicon.gifScreenShot1071.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1072.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1075.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1106.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1105.jpg

what it's called and where to find it ? ^_^

Here yah go :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/229-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/

Thanks! ^_^

SkinTight Dragon armor, makes really good with ENB

Great work LDW :)