Problem with imperial justicar

So recently in my game i got arrested (i think its related to the immoral guards i kinda got it all mixed up i think) and after waiting an imperial justicar came and was supposed to do whipping? unsure i didn't get to that part yet BUT the reason i don't know was because when it happened, i was put into position but the justicar was holding something but it was a giant yellow exclamation mark that i think we all know what it means but my question is

what did i miss and how can i fix to see what happens next cause I'm confused and have been trying to fix it this whole time, so it would be really great if anyone could tell me how to fix this problem.

thank you and have a nice day

The yellow sign = missing mesh.  You have not installed the meshes of the Mod ( or not all meshes ) Install it and the problem is solved.

And when you're in jail no one comes around and hits you!  Not immoral guards  ( normally they fuck you not arrest you )

With LoversGGBlackmail there is punishment in jail. But only during the Quest.

With LoversTrueCrimeEx there are prisoners in your cell who rape you.

LoversCrowningIsle : only in CrowningIsle , not in Tamriel.

Lovers Dark Lessons: I don't remember any changes in jail.

DarkBloodLine galgatTweaked:  never played it but I am sure if there is punishment in jail it is only during the quest.

------------------------

Please check the NPC/Imperial guard who wants to whip you.  When he is in your cell open the console and click on the guard. See the first 2 numbers (  e.g. AB123456 )

Then check your Modmanager and find the Mod

Oblivion esm is 00

First esm below is 01

15th esm/esp below Oblivion esm is 0F

AB is 171 esm/esp below Oblivion esm

Then you know the Mod. 

If you have RefScope installed you can use it , it will tell you the esp/esm name of the NPC.

Then you can check the NPC in the esp and his invertory to find the missing item.

so i tried to do as you say but it just showed it was a vanilla npc, but things to note i think is the option of getting arrested i chose was "No! i don't want to go to jail" if i remember right and the quest it gives me is called "rough justice"

I'm not sure what mod gives that ;-;

No vanilla guard enters the cells to wip or hit you.

Are you sure the guard will wip/hit you ? Not fuck you and have a missing lowerbody during sex ?

You have the guard/NPC, his ID.  Start TES4Edit with all your Mods . At the top right you will see a box with name  "Form ID". There you enter the ID  ( the 8 number ID of the guard )

Hit the enter key and TES4Edit will find the guard ( the ref that is placed in game )

You see in the right window the guard, there is  a line with name "Name- Base " and there you see the name ID, name and ID number of the guard.  e.g  [NPC_:000947AB]

You copy the number, only the 8 numbers/letters !  and enter it in the "Form ID" search box. Hit enter.

Now you see the base ID of the guard, with his invertory and his AI packages. And if it is really a vanilla guard a Mod must change the guard, give him a AI package to go to the cell and punish the player.  

And you see his inventory and can check every item, Search it, see the meshes path , check your folders if you have the mesh.

Spoiler

Example:

You see the Mod that changed the NPC.  Left= Oblivion esm, right the same NPC changed by the Mod.

VM.jpg

First you install the meshes of the Mod again and check if the yellow sign is gone.

Then you can check the item in the NPC inventory ; the items add by the Mod. You have the ID number of the items , search it and see the meshes path, check your folders if you have the mesh/nif.

-------------------

A quest wit  name "rough justice" is not part of

With LoversGGBlackmail ,  LoversTrueCrimeEx , LoversCrowningIsle , Lovers Dark Lessons or DarkBloodLine galgatTweaked.

Post your load order, the Mods you have.  Maybe someone knows/recognizes the mod with the quest "rough justice"

Rough Justice is a repeating feature within PlayerSlaveEncounters.

"There is now an option to plead not to go to jail. You will get away with treating the guard to some fun with a low fine. After that it is use by the law abiding citizens, whipping, indentured servitude and if you are a real menace to society then it is a dance on the gibbet." - Ichabod

You'd likely be stripped of your belongings by a guard in the Imperial Watch who'd wait for the JUSTICAR to come for you... who would either take you into the heart of a township or city to have you on display for PUBLIC USE... or sell you for a time to a citizen for THEIR use.  

Only if the crime/bounty is too severe (5000+ Septims), you'd be taken up to the gallows outside of the Imperial City and just outside Wawnet Inn... for a hanging.  :skull:

PlayerSlaveEncounters certainly has its own set of Meshes and Textures... the Gallows (or the gibbet as Ichabod calls it) being one of them.  The Justicar and his armor... another.

Never wrote a Prima book for Lovers Dark Lessons....  But I did for MOST of those others. (see links below for guidebooks ;) )

Edited by LongDukDong
2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Rough Justice is a repeating feature within PlayerSlaveEncounters.

"There is now an option to plead not to go to jail. You will get away with treating the guard to some fun with a low fine. After that it is use by the law abiding citizens, whipping, indentured servitude and if you are a real menace to society then it is a dance on the gibbet." - Ichabod

You'd likely be stripped of your belongings by a guard in the Imperial Watch who'd wait for the JUSTICAR to come for you... who would either take you into the heart of a township or city to have you on display for PUBLIC USE... or sell you for a time to a citizen for THEIR use.  

Only if the crime/bounty is too severe (5000+ Septims), you'd be taken up to the gallows outside of the Imperial City and just outside Wawnet Inn... for a hanging.  :skull:

PlayerSlaveEncounters certainly has its own set of Meshes and Textures... the Gallows (or the gibbet as Ichabod calls it) being one of them.  The Justicar and his armor... another.

Never wrote a Prima book for Lovers Dark Lessons....  But I did for MOST of those others. (see links below for guidebooks ;) )

yup thats the one, what am i doing wrong or what am i missing? 

note: just realize i think i forgot the Meshes and textures so i'm gonna see if thats the problem

Update: that was the solution ;-; my mistake, but still thank you for helping and I'm sorry for making this mistake 

Edited by Muck6