Spiderman Remastered Nude Mod Request - MJ, Black Cat, Sable etc

1 hour ago, ngaibdd123 said:

Black Cat Nude mod but the proportions of the body look a bit unnatural, in nexusmods Black Cat's New Suit

Wondering if it's possible to change imperfections to reveal flesh instead of just changing the color to skin color?

https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelsspidermanremastered/mods/1270

He says that the mod is not finished yet, he ll update, is a alpha version with a lot of bugs.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, Nikobell4 said:

Mary Jane "MJ" Watson (Spider-Man PS4)Mary Jane "MJ" Watson (Spider-Man PS4)

https://sfmlab.com/project/30408/

If only someone could put this into the game, that would be amazing to have all these versions of Mary Jane or even just the nude one, fr these look amazing.

Pretty sure it's possible to import this model now. Might have to do it over peter for now though.

But who doesn't want to swing around NY as a smoking hot nude MJ!?

1 hour ago, Sockx said:

Pretty sure it's possible to import this model now. Might have to do it over peter for now though.

But who doesn't want to swing around NY as a smoking hot nude MJ!?

Like i said, while it is possible, you will have to deal with a neck seam since the importer is still primitive and isn't compatible with head meshes. Also you are forced to use a different skin material to the face and hence it looks different even if your textures are seamless. Ive done a nude mj mod already and there is absolutely no way rn to to remove the neck seam nor use the high quality skin material that is used on the face on the body as well

45 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

It feels like im the only one working on nude mods which i find very strange. Anyway 8k textures is now supported so it's gonna be much easier to make extremely detailed nude mods

We're all just happy someone is doing it, I'm sure. For Sifu, the only nude mods that came out were literally ones that I commissioned.

Definitely glad you're doing the work.

I personally don't have any free time to actually do things like this. I get between 2-6 a month to play games (life is busy!), and when I do it's mods like your's that make it worth it.

So thank you for putting in the time and energy to make things like this a reality. I'm eagerly looking forward to release!

Edit: if possible could this model be imported over the advanced suit? Specifically the nude one. It's a free download and the model is incredible.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, Nikobell4 said:

Mary Jane "MJ" Watson (Spider-Man PS4)Mary Jane "MJ" Watson (Spider-Man PS4)

https://sfmlab.com/project/30408/

If only someone could put this into the game, that would be amazing to have all these versions of Mary Jane or even just the nude one, fr these look amazing.

Edited by Sockx
9 hours ago, Sockx said:

Definitely glad you're doing the work.

I personally don't have any free time to actually do things like this. I get between 2-6 a month to play games (life is busy!), and when I do it's mods like your's that make it worth it.

So thank you for putting in the time and energy to make things like this a reality. I'm eagerly looking forward to release!

Edit: if possible could this model be imported over the advanced suit? Specifically the nude one. It's a free download and the model is incredible.

Its possible but personally i prefer creating my own models go suit my preferences so i wont do that specific model