[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

My recommendation is to just remove NudeShy, simply because a lot of the monsters ARE naked, little could be done on Emily's behalf to fix that without defeating the purpose of the mod.

That, or you have realistic hatred installed. Back when I used that people would flee if I so much as looked at them.

post-97538-0-18630300-1378254725.jpg

Being buggered by satyr is frightening thing.

They just gang heroine together and violate on the spot until every satyr earn their turn in endless loop resulting in mental break.

Satyr took lovers into their groove to couple in timeless debauchery of orgy, wine and music.

post-97538-0-64823700-1378254706_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-18630300-1378254725_thumb.jpg

FAUNS

post-97538-0-93202500-1378306054_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-26971800-1378306053_thumb.jpg

Fauns are lesser satyr, They are smaller and cowardly toward strangers.

Prey to wolf, lion and bears also often mistaken by imperial forester as deer.

Fauns flee whenever they can. player with high personality may not alert the fauns.

if all else fail just shoot them with poisonous arrow and rape the mythical jailbait.

Faun doesn't just flee, They lead their hunter into bigger prey or larger predator.

Basically they are goat.

up003949.jpg

Satyr Love both music & Cocks!

post-97538-0-38294600-1378387556_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-71745100-1378387573_thumb.jpg

Anyway, emily made this satyr so perfect.

They have lute weapon and throw paralyzing kiss.

Like whip the Lute weapon are voiced with guitar melee effect when they hit.

SPankNnnNNggGgg~~!!!  SSpprioingg..~!!!   Ding~~!!!

They also play harp automatically whenever they wish it.

Guess that's it. we're done with the satyr.

Majority of them spawn in the forest among deers and beast dungeons.

Emily feels rather disconnected recently, losing her focus and equilibrium.

This means sanity.

Sanity is bad.

it's strange to be Normal.

so far from fantasy, like reality is calling her.

Fading....

slowly.

Guest Leonardo W

SATYR

of course they kill wimp male, regardless.

Because all monstergirl are feminist.

like emily.

But emily ate goat.

So if my char is female she (Satyr) will not attack? even I am a vampire

Faun retreats on anything.

Satyr attacks when your Personality are low or you draw weapon that would alert them.

This makes satyr easier to approach by merchant and fellow bard.

So make sure you bribe them to get on their good side, if not kill the monster anyway.

At least satyr are more reasonable than unicorns.

War Satyr version appear on Pandora box spell.

@leo.

Satyr are bisexual.

fur faggots are homo.

-------

The next monstergirl is ANUBITE.

FAUNS

attachicon.giffaun.JPG attachicon.giffaun2.JPG

Fauns are lesser satyr, They are smaller and cowardly toward strangers.

Prey to wolf, lion and bears also often mistaken by imperial forester as deer.

Fauns flee whenever they can. player with high personality may not alert the fauns.

if all else fail just shoot them with poisonous arrow and rape the mythical jailbait.

Faun doesn't just flee, They lead their hunter into bigger prey or larger predator.

Basically they are goat.

Looks like hunting season is going to be fun this year. Make sure to bring home plenty of meat to your family!

Edit: Also looks like Emily is gay-raping and forcing sex change on all the....err....fur faggots, judging from the upcoming monsters. Ah, well. All the better for the rest of us......I hope (looks worriedly at own avatar image :wacko: ).

And The dragon monstergirl too.

Then Emily can close this project and move to shivering isle.

Anubite has jackal lower body.

Armed with Shotel and adept in mysticism and necromancy.

Spawn in necromancer dungeon.

If emily have the time she will also make the Andro Sphinx.

post-97538-0-62661900-1378418906_thumb.jpg

When you are done, Emily, I will go through and clean your meshes and check the scripts. Even the script I fixed is still broken and incomplete. I WILL NOT TOUCH ANY OF YOUR GIRLS and I will not take ANY "artistic license." I will only fix the items they drop, and tidy up the scripts. Not much point in tidying things up while you are still working on the mod... I do the same thing with every mod I download - but this mod is special. When I get it rock solid and nice and clean I will send you the results.

BTW - I ran MG through Tes4Edit and it needs a lot of cleaning. Which I did. Pretty damn stable mod after I cleaned it, although many of the meshes are still wonky... I know that is not your fault. The last version (Aug 31?) caused my game to crash a lot (mostly at Oblivion Gates and WayShrines), but a new toon and a bit of cleaning has fixed that. Unfortunately my new toon is lvl 1 and, well, she dies a lot. I will have to cheat to test...

I love my Monster Girls. You do not have to give me credit. You can remove my name from the credit list. You focus on the big picture and I'll try to clean up the debris and detritus when you are done.

If evil be the food of genius, there aren't many demons around...

When you are done, Emily, I will go through and clean your meshes and check the scripts. Even the script I fixed is still broken and incomplete...BTW - I ran MG through Tes4Edit and it needs a lot of cleaning. Which I did. Pretty damn stable mod after I cleaned it, although many of the meshes are still wonky... I know that is not your fault. The last version (Aug 31?) caused my game to crash a lot (mostly at Oblivion Gates and WayShrines), but a new toon and a bit of cleaning has fixed that. Unfortunately my new toon is lvl 1 and, well, she dies a lot. I will have to cheat to test...

Yes my game has been crashing a lot too since the last 2 updates. I still find it too much fun to remove so I just deal with it. I figure it is still a wip and some wrinkles need to be ironed out. No biggy. I would really love to play with your cleaned version so I hope this helps you TEST play. A level 32 breton mage character 100% goty vanilla female mage character. It is my original character in my first playthrough before I ever used any mods. I now use her for testing and for Claudia's Little Secrete play throughs.Angelica Loveheart Arborwatch Level 32.7z

MONSTERGIRL SATYR 1.4

post-97538-0-70050600-1378296732.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=41395

* Two Satyr race. [Goat & Sheep] like some of our christian players.

* Satyr divided into 6 class. (Pan,Daemon,Sagitari, 3 faun).

* Pan is the strongest of all Satyr, Armed with Lute, nature ally and frozen kiss.

* Satyr flee or fight on sight of actor that has low personality score.

* They also available on pandora spell.

* all satyr can conjurer nature ally. ranging for all animal in cyrodiil.

* Charm spell now use heart shader effect.

post-97538-0-75305500-1378542446_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-00718800-1378542453_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-53780100-1378543584_thumb.jpg

* GSB.modder Pussified monstergirl lowerbody: Crocolisk, succubus and tojay. (HD detail you can almost smell it.)

* BDSM broken captive use Mumin anal gape.

(This is still under aesthetic consideration whether they should be applied as mg resources or not.)

Satyr Spawn among Beast like wolf, bear and deer, mostly in every wilderness forest.

Test satyress are available in hawkheaven test world near the pond just head left on the farm house.

Report bugs.

*missing horn and tail texture data [ctd on satyr]

* Characters/SMTXsatyr

* Characters/SMTXminotaur

all previous 64 downloaders please redownload.

post-97538-0-66874500-1378542438_thumb.jpg

monstergirl1.4 satyr.rar

SPROING! :blink:  Those satyrs should hunt and gangrape people, grinding their smelly pussies and buttholes in the faces of their victims until they pass out from lack of air. The player later wakes up naked in a pool of juices with a giant lollipop up the butt. Yummie!

The game crashes for me when I get close to the faun in Hawkhaven, however :(  

It's not crashing on emily side. is there something missing?

could you open up the esp on your side and report back if there is missing data?

There are only satyr and crocolisk in hawk haven

The old main data is pretty old. It's time to repackage everything up again. :mellow:

hopefully TES4file can put everything on the archive.