Trouble in Mirroring the Object

I thought this would be just a few but it was so many!

good work! However, I'd generally recommend against packing racial resources together with armors, unless it's absolutely needed. Could cause trouble for those have replaced their textures/etc.

Thanks. I love separating the armor into parts. That's my specialty that makes me stay long to play Oblivion.

Ooh, and thanks for the recommendation, movomo.

But in some people ask me to make companion with the armor on.

So, all my armor mods now always have racial resources to recruit.

Maybe I'll give people warning that they need to edit themself in TES CS if there's textures problem.

Thanks.

Please excuse me chiming in since the testing download isn't thought for mere users like myself.

Nevertheless I got hold of the file and was pleased to find a pretty horse armor included! But a few textures seem to be missing from the 'Hilde' folder. Examples are '073', '079' and '082'. And normal maps are missing for a number of files.

However the sheer amount of parts and resulting possibilities to combine them are excellent. The parts look very good in NifSkope. Great work!

Hi, Poontank...

Yes, since this is only an "add-on" (I called it "armor break-up") mod, you should download the original mod to get the complete textures.

http://mods247.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=27

You should scroll down to the last post in that blog tittled Hilde & click the mediafire link.

I'm pleased to know that you like the work.

Can't wait to release the mod in my post.

Thanks.

Teehee, I totally missed that mod. It must have been more than half a year ago that I last visited that site. I got about every other file but didn't notice the entry at the bottom. So now I can use your parts without any missing files. Thanks for the link!

Your welcome, Poontank...

I remember when the first time I went to that site, I found the Hilde post but didn't recognize the mediafire word as a link to download the file.

After I PM someone in forums, he told me to click on the mediafire word to download the mod. *how embarassing :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived