Looking for help with Blender

Kyuubii

First off, I appologise if this isn't the right place to post this conversation.

I've been having a problem with Blender for about three, maybe four weeks now.  I can't seem to find anything online about how to fix this problem, or at least I'm not finding anything that makes sense to me.

When I launch Blender, it goes to it's typical opening window, shows it's blender logo, then stops, and never does anything more.  When I flick my mouse across the window some of the buttons appear, but nothing I do will make the actual viewer appear.  I can't see any shape, or any drop down messages.  When I try to click load file, I get nothing. 

I attached an image of what it's doing.

The wierd part of all this is that I had blender working just fine last month.  Then I took a vacation and when I get home, this is happening and I can't seem to find a reason.

If anyone knows of a way to fix this i'd be greatly apreciative.

post-198639-0-13862900-1374558961_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived