Generated voice pack for Bestial Essence

Generated voice pack for Bestial Essence

View File

Note: Idun, Freja, and B'og had voice types assigned randomly, so previously they didn't have voices. I have released an update which edits the BessEss.esp to give them appropriate voices and generated voices for them. So download both the main file and the update file and have the update file overwrite both the main mod + voice pack. However, this is the SSE version of the esp that I edited, so LE users probably shouldn't use the update.

Another note: MNC has a patch for Bestial Essence that changes the BessEss.esp, so for anyone using that patch, in addition to the the above update, get the BessEssMNC file as well. Then have that file overwrite all of the above.

Generated voice lines for Bestial Essence:

Particularly happy with how this one turned out. Sample below:

Installation: Just install with your favorite mod manager like you would any other mod. 

Credits:

Thanks to @DoubleCheeseburger for his script to extract voice lines, and thanks to Dan Ruta for xVaSyth.  @Carabosse for the original mod.

P.S: I also welcome requests if you want something voiced. I'm particularly interested in quest mods but other stuff is fine too. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bestial Essence
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Nice! Really liked the generated voice lines for various Fallout 4 mods too.

P.S: I also welcome requests if you want something voiced. I'm particularly interested in quest mods but other stuff is fine too. 

As for, IF you are looking for other quests to add voice lines, there is the Animal Mansion and there is also the Destroy the Thieves Guild - Special Edition, which would be good candidates.

Anyway thanks for your hard work! ^.^

13 hours ago, prob123 said:

Seems like Animal mansion plus already has a voice pack: 

Huh, I honestly had no idea. I'll try it out. Thanks for the heads up! ?

I can't find anything that the Destroy the Thieves Guild -quest would have generated voices files though, if you are willing to give it a shot. Not sure how hard it would be though, I'm not really familiar with the generation process. ?

Anyway thanks!

Edited by supernipsu

Thanks for generating these, the quality is great! It does seem like a few characters didn't get any lines generated though - Idun and Freja are the ones I've noticed so far.

Edit: B'og also doesn't have a voice.

Edited by xLLUser
On 8/14/2022 at 7:40 PM, xLLUser said:

Thanks for generating these, the quality is great! It does seem like a few characters didn't get any lines generated though - Idun and Freja are the ones I've noticed so far.

Edit: B'og also doesn't have a voice.

I'm guessing this is because these three characters had their voice type assigned to something that was not available in xVaSynth. I guess I can reassign the voice type and add a new esp in there with the voice pack since the mod is no longer updated.

Edited by Dr. John Zoidberg
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

SE or LE? You need to install the main zip, update zip, and MNC patch if you are using MNC. Make sure the MNC patch overrides the base game.

SE, I downloaded all your files and the patch overrides everything. I have no clue why it doesn't work. You do mean your patch to override right? not the one from MNC?

Edited by Dakhma
2 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

Yes my patch should override. One last thing you can try is to extract the BSA and see if that does it.

Ok i will try that, the one from the update file? Could you explain a bit? to make sure I don't mess up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...