ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

sorry to be a pest, but the many of the body ropes from v 8.0+ are missing in 9.2

i have no clue how to put them back into the main esm

i tried copying them/copying from 8.0+ ZaZAnimationPack.esm with overwrite into a temprary esp/esm but i cant back copy them from that into the 9.2 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

breast and waist rope extreme 01

breast and waist rope extreme 02

Breast Rope With Waist Rope Extreme 01

Breast Rope With Waist Rope Extreme 02

Waist And Breast And Wrist Rope 01

Waist And Breast And Wrist Rope 02

Waist And Breast Rope 01

Waist And Breast Rope 02

Waist Rope 02

Waist With Wrist Rope 01

Waist With Wrist Rope 02

On 10/11/2023 at 9:44 PM, Waveflowers said:

image.png.99d323a43b6d587cde61b267824dd2d7.pngI found these three items don't have corresponding nif file,so the bodyslide can't build these items. I want to know if it is my fault make this happen

Yes, this stuff is for test purposes and not meant to be playable...simply you can delete the slidersetfiles from your list and forget about this errors of BS.

On 10/15/2023 at 12:54 PM, Yoen said:

sorry to be a pest, but the many of the body ropes from v 8.0+ are missing in 9.2

i have no clue how to put them back into the main esm

i tried copying them/copying from 8.0+ ZaZAnimationPack.esm with overwrite into a temprary esp/esm but i cant back copy them from that into the 9.2 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

breast and waist rope extreme 01

breast and waist rope extreme 02

Breast Rope With Waist Rope Extreme 01

Breast Rope With Waist Rope Extreme 02

Waist And Breast And Wrist Rope 01

Waist And Breast And Wrist Rope 02

Waist And Breast Rope 01

Waist And Breast Rope 02

Waist Rope 02

Waist With Wrist Rope 01

Waist With Wrist Rope 02

This stuff also is part of the past. This combinations were looking crappy and I did not do them in a new way because you can combine such assets easily with the next version. Breast rope will be ONLY one, which will keep the proportion of the breast in shape, to become usable with other breast-assets in combinations. Waist and breast rope which is deforming the body-shape is not anymore planned. And some of those are simply looking in a same way, or nearly like the same. Waist rope and waist rope extreme can now being combined with breast-rope easily without needing so much different files. These are the typical trash-files of a new version.

Poking my head in to see whats new and had to comment on this (because I've been a hardware/OS sysadmin for more decades than I care to remember):

On 10/11/2023 at 10:01 AM, t.ara said:

Bethesda should have released SKYRIM directly on a 64-bit platform and not offer different versions, depending on missing technical knowledge and their need of release pressure.

They couldn't release a 64bit game in 2011, because at that time windows XP had around about 45% of all PC installations, and there wasn't a 64bit version (for clarity: there was windows XP 64 bit, but that was Itanium thing, which had been abandoned in 2005, and there was a Windows XP Professional 64bit (which isn't included in windows XP numbers, because MS regarded it as a different OS to windows XP), that was around for a year before Vista arrived, kinda like Vista, not very popular). Vista had its own problems (being awful to use and slow even for non-gaming applications). It wasn't until windows 7 (2009) that 64bit really started to take off, but that had only just cracked the 50% mark, and thats incluing its 32bit versions (it wasn't until windows 11 in 2021 that MS stopped making 32bit versions of thier OS's).

It was only around 2013/2014 that game development companies really started on 64bit development. Bethesda releasing a 64bit game in 2011 and alienating nearly half thier potential player base? Wasn't going to happen. You could run a 32bit game on a 64bit computer, but not a 64bit game on a 32bit computer.

On 2023/10/16 at PM11点30分, t.ara said:

是的,这个东西是为了测试目的,并不意味着可以播放......只需从列表中删除 slidersetfiles 并忘记这个 BS 错误。

there is an another question,everytime I try to use code 'coc to the whorehouse' in the console,the game will crash.And I use the crash fix,the picture is the related information could you help me to figure out why this will happen.?

1.png

On 10/16/2023 at 9:33 PM, misterpipes said:

Poking my head in to see whats new and had to comment on this (because I've been a hardware/OS sysadmin for more decades than I care to remember):

They couldn't release a 64bit game in 2011, because at that time windows XP had around about 45% of all PC installations, and there wasn't a 64bit version (for clarity: there was windows XP 64 bit, but that was Itanium thing, which had been abandoned in 2005, and there was a Windows XP Professional 64bit (which isn't included in windows XP numbers, because MS regarded it as a different OS to windows XP), that was around for a year before Vista arrived, kinda like Vista, not very popular). Vista had its own problems (being awful to use and slow even for non-gaming applications). It wasn't until windows 7 (2009) that 64bit really started to take off, but that had only just cracked the 50% mark, and thats incluing its 32bit versions (it wasn't until windows 11 in 2021 that MS stopped making 32bit versions of thier OS's).

It was only around 2013/2014 that game development companies really started on 64bit development. Bethesda releasing a 64bit game in 2011 and alienating nearly half thier potential player base? Wasn't going to happen. You could run a 32bit game on a 64bit computer, but not a 64bit game on a 32bit computer.

So, that´s an interesting info about which I had no exact overview. Anyway do you see the endless critics about the skyrim game and it´s up-and downside since years. This confusion all about skyrim drove lot of modding to become more and more mad. Keeping to the old game is simply only possible because liking has to be much more important then some vew techical improvements for that game, which alows again some more headroom for new modding content. And other techniques, like tha old hdt-pe simply is not working anymore. That´s why I do not care about that all anymore/anylonger.

Is anyway interesting that some people still like and use OLDrim these days. To me it has been always the best, what bethesda made.

23 hours ago, Waveflowers said:

there is an another question,everytime I try to use code 'coc to the whorehouse' in the console,the game will crash.And I use the crash fix,the picture is the related information could you help me to figure out why this will happen.?

1.png

Yes there are two possibilities to get crashing inside of the ZaZcastle and this whorehouse. THis maybe is depending on safe-games or maybe on two items, which have been created not conform to the game engine. Several spawnings let me get in there without any issures and there´s same time in other circumstances the cahnce of a crash high. I tried to find this both in the past and then I let this go as the ZAPpark/world is only made for my personall overview of this huge mod. YOu can only play there if you optimize the game with bespoken files, which I dropped some pages ago, and also then this is depending on a high class computer hardware, then.

It´s possible if you delete those files, that you get maybe after that no crash anymore..but I think it will stay the same. NIFSCOPE is not showing up the whole content of nif-files and maybe there come some accident settings by using the nif-exporter, which can simply not been seen-nobody is guilty and nobody can handle that-it´s like some bugs of games which can not become solved. New semiprofessional content is simply "modding" and not content in quality, comparable by using the original bethsda export-system, which normally should be used for new content.

The ropesets do not have errors, I´m quite sure about that. And the torture-hanger has been made by using the same technique, compared with all other assets which I made during that time. THose assets should NOT be the reason for a crash, though this stuff is using more power to render, compared with vanilla stuff. It´s possible that the assets lead to crash, but those assets are "clean" in their way, how they have been made. The brothel and ALL other areas are not optimized...and full of clutter...if the game is not optimized, you simply can not play there.

On 10/20/2023 at 12:04 AM, t.ara said:

Yes there are two possibilities to get crashing inside of the ZaZcastle and this whorehouse. THis maybe is depending on safe-games or maybe on two items, which have been created not conform to the game engine. Several spawnings let me get in there without any issures and there´s same time in other circumstances the cahnce of a crash high. I tried to find this both in the past and then I let this go as the ZAPpark/world is only made for my personall overview of this huge mod. YOu can only play there if you optimize the game with bespoken files, which I dropped some pages ago, and also then this is depending on a high class computer hardware, then.

It´s possible if you delete those files, that you get maybe after that no crash anymore..but I think it will stay the same. NIFSCOPE is not showing up the whole content of nif-files and maybe there come some accident settings by using the nif-exporter, which can simply not been seen-nobody is guilty and nobody can handle that-it´s like some bugs of games which can not become solved. New semiprofessional content is simply "modding" and not content in quality, comparable by using the original bethsda export-system, which normally should be used for new content.

The ropesets do not have errors, I´m quite sure about that. And the torture-hanger has been made by using the same technique, compared with all other assets which I made during that time. THose assets should NOT be the reason for a crash, though this stuff is using more power to render, compared with vanilla stuff. It´s possible that the assets lead to crash, but those assets are "clean" in their way, how they have been made. The brothel and ALL other areas are not optimized...and full of clutter...if the game is not optimized, you simply can not play there.

Sorry,English is not my native language. After reading your answer with the help of translator, I have few questions. So you tested it before and you can spawning to these two locations, but maybe in another cicumstances you can't enter these locations without crashing, so this crashing is uncertain right? this is my first question. The another qustions is that you mentioned that you had dropped bespoke files some pages ago, but I didn't find them, could you help me to find them? Besides, my laptop hardware is I7-13700h and RTX 4060

On 10/20/2023 at 12:04 AM, t.ara said:

Very interesting, I try to enter the whorehouse today, luckily i made it. The crash occured before is still in mystery

Hello, fantastic job on this and all the previous mods. I am new to skyrim modding, and run into a problem.

I used Zaz7, everything was fine, wanted to upgrade it. Uninstalled Zaz7, run Nemesis no problems.

Installed Zaz9, Nemesis gives me this error msg:

ERROR(1035): Missing required option

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt

Line: 3349

What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

On 10/28/2023 at 11:41 AM, Garonagar said:

Hello, fantastic job on this and all the previous mods. I am new to skyrim modding, and run into a problem.

I used Zaz7, everything was fine, wanted to upgrade it. Uninstalled Zaz7, run Nemesis no problems.

Installed Zaz9, Nemesis gives me this error msg:

ERROR(1035): Missing required option

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt

Line: 3349

What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

this mod is not compatible with nemesis-this is caused by the aa-animation-type, which only is supported by using FNIS.If you use only nemesis, you can then only delete all txpes of aa-animations from my pack and lower the functional amount otf the mod. Nemesis doesn´t also support animations which load objects (animated objects, which means on lot of zap7 stuff you do not get even the assets loaded. Nemesis is simply for best to be used for SSE and then with it´s totlly supporting mods.

And a last thing: nemesis only takes advance of it´s own against fnis, if you use nemesis not by adding fnis-files. Nemesis should only handle animation behaviours, which have been made directly working inside of the skyrim animation behavior itself. Let nemesis play fnis-compatible files leads to nonsence if the file content is complexer, like now here with zap is happening.

Edited by t.ara
On 10/27/2023 at 2:39 PM, Armp4 said:

Can you make the neck rope of this one HDT for the next version? It's completely static now 

TESV 2023-10-27 15-35-27-454.png

there are some ropes inside of zap, which have their base on "physic´s" made base...during that older creation-periode, I only was able to create simple objects.

Such a change would lead to do it all from scratch, inclusive the animation itself...I´m afraid that this is not possible without a fully animated rope and not a havk-based one. <<<<

Only a full animated rope+body maybe will bring that desired effect, what you may be are looking for...I´m not sure if I need to do that again as you can use the stuf of pamatroncs, who made some furnitures of mine become working by ragdoll-creations with havok-rope. To animated all the different stages, you ´ll need a suiting script and suvch stuff is existing since lot of time.

I think the struggle rope-furniture is from my point of view not too serious believable against those existing gallow assets. I´ll keep that in any case in mid and maybe I can create a last alternative struggling-hanging, attachable to height-suiting poles and walls or such like. Can become made on toes in a binding pose..I´ll look if I will do that again.

Hello, I have a problem, I've downloaded the 9.2 cbbe version of ZaP on the AE of Skyrim and after running it with FNIS it says that the animations are not compatible and when I run the game all the characters are T posing, What can I do and What more do I need to install to make them work? 

15 hours ago, Raime901 said:

Hello, I have a problem, I've downloaded the 9.2 cbbe version of ZaP on the AE of Skyrim and after running it with FNIS it says that the animations are not compatible and when I run the game all the characters are T posing, What can I do and What more do I need to install to make them work? 

You can t us it for other gams, need to play this with SKYRIM.

AE seems to me not compatible, like it is for SSE in a same way.

A new and working LE & SSE version will be released.

Sorry in advance if I look like an idiot here but I can't for the love of me find out what I am doing wrong. ZAP assets are showing up but equipping a yoke f.e. equips it around the neck and defaults to hands tied behind back animation (with the yoke floating in the air). Nearly all animation do this. (Extra weird thing: I have f.e. Davosyoke01 hands behind back but Davosyoke2 actually moving the hands in yoke position again)

I have been trying to analyze but I think it comes down to something wrong in my FNIS. I get the following when running FNIS 7.6 XXL

Reading ZaZAnimationPack7 V7.00 ...     ChAnims:1693(23)     CTD:13,9%     pOpt:3,2%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack8 V8.00 ...     ChAnims:904(17)     CTD:6,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...     ChAnims:309(67)     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,4%
 NOTE: ZaZAnimationPack9 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

I have seen user -alpha- in this topic report the same issue but his fix I did not understand (plus he used Nemesis which I am not, should I?)

Would love some advice on my obvious lack of knowledge!

edit: Could it be conflicting with other animation sets perhaps? My mind is foggy, give up for today i guess

Edited by DeepDragon
2 hours ago, DeepDragon said:

Sorry in advance if I look like an idiot here but I can't for the love of me find out what I am doing wrong. ZAP assets are showing up but equipping a yoke f.e. equips it around the neck and defaults to hands tied behind back animation (with the yoke floating in the air). Nearly all animation do this. (Extra weird thing: I have f.e. Davosyoke01 hands behind back but Davosyoke2 actually moving the hands in yoke position again)

I have been trying to analyze but I think it comes down to something wrong in my FNIS. I get the following when running FNIS 7.6 XXL

Reading ZaZAnimationPack7 V7.00 ...     ChAnims:1693(23)     CTD:13,9%     pOpt:3,2%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack8 V8.00 ...     ChAnims:904(17)     CTD:6,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...     ChAnims:309(67)     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,4%
 NOTE: ZaZAnimationPack9 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

I have seen user -alpha- in this topic report the same issue but his fix I did not understand (plus he used Nemesis which I am not, should I?)

Would love some advice on my obvious lack of knowledge!

edit: Could it be conflicting with other animation sets perhaps? My mind is foggy, give up for today i guess

Two things:

First, pick one ZAP and stick with it. You don't need all three. The newest one will have everything contained in the previous ones and more beside.

Second, like many other mods ZAP is a framework. That is, it is a mod designed to be used by mod authors so that they (the authors) don't have to build all these things themselves. If you are having a problem with a ZAP asset it is likely the mod that calls it that is giving you the problem rather than ZAP itself (unless, of course, you haven't fixed your first problem above).

Alright, progress..

As a reply to Psalam; I only have ZAP 9.2 installed. FNIS reads pack 7 8 and 9 because it's in the mod the same way.

Fixed the issue though. Have you tried turning it off and on again? I used MCM to reset ZAP, that fixed the animation issue. Was so simple after all. (By the looks of it an offset issues like you discussed with other people in this thread, t.ara)

Ran into a new issue where after about 5-10 sec the animation would revert to idle. After some digging i found out that Cursed Loot -> Miscellaneous Options -> Allow Cover Animation was the culprit. Leaving this here for others with the same issue!

PS: Very nice mod t.ara! Thanks for sinking in so much time!

Edited by DeepDragon
On 11/14/2023 at 12:02 AM, DeepDragon said:

Alright, progress..

As a reply to Psalam; I only have ZAP 9.2 installed. FNIS reads pack 7 8 and 9 because it's in the mod the same way.

Fixed the issue though. Have you tried turning it off and on again? I used MCM to reset ZAP, that fixed the animation issue. Was so simple after all. (By the looks of it an offset issues like you discussed with other people in this thread, t.ara)

Ran into a new issue where after about 5-10 sec the animation would revert to idle. After some digging i found out that Cursed Loot -> Miscellaneous Options -> Allow Cover Animation was the culprit. Leaving this here for others with the same issue!

PS: Very nice mod t.ara! Thanks for sinking in so much time!

Thank you!..

I tried to add theme-suiting content for skyrim in whole and also dedicated to bondage and some SM-stuff for our fans of more extremal stuff. The functions of those have to be made by using quests and scripts, I can sadly not handle and offer those.

A last update will come but that might take now little because I felt I need a little break in between. But do not worry I´ll bring ZAP for SSE and for LE together on one nice level to become playable with a custom body. Menas you can then switch ZAP easily from LE to SSE and back. Skyrim is still the best game for modding/new content. And it always is a game which can make players happy, on top with kinky stuff at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon All, First off to @t.ara I want to say THANK YOU from the entire community. Your work over the years has been nothing short of "AMAZING". The time and effort you have put in to produce what you have is mind-blowing. Thank you again.

Second, I have been gone for a while and just am now coming back to Skyrim. I was around when you were pretty heavily into the 9.0 Project. So it 9.0 considered a final product (yes I know you are always kind of ever evolving it)? And does 9.0 replace 8.0+ and have backwards compatibility or are they two entirely separate entities? I hope I asked that question in the right way and it makes sense.

Have 9.2 unp version. Just wanted to check what new items i had missed.

Could not equip nipple items from tortue devices, other nipple items are ok. See in tesedit that they use different slot, not equipable in my game on completely naked pc at game start.

Key option is disabled, but most wirst restraints prevent opening doors and i could not unequip many items after leaving menu. But i can throw them to ground.

Dont know if it is normal. I have mods MariaEden and BaboDialog that maybe are responsible for that.

What should i check to found source of problems? Had no such problems with zaz8 and now zaz9.2 is at bottom in Mod Organizer.

15 hours ago, crococat said:

Could not equip nipple items from tortue devices, other nipple items are ok. See in tesedit that they use different slot, not equipable in my game on completely naked pc at game start.

Key option is disabled, but most wirst restraints prevent opening doors and i could not unequip many items after leaving menu. But i can throw them to ground.

Dont know if it is normal. I have mods MariaEden and BaboDialog that maybe are responsible for that.

What should i check to found source of problems? Had no such problems with zaz8 and now zaz9.2 is at bottom in Mod Organizer.

Some versions of Maria Eden do make it so Zaz arm restraints block activating doors and items. and also block use of keys.

On 11/24/2023 at 6:18 PM, crococat said:

So far I have in mind do you need to use for maria eden a patch, which allows to use zap aside working. This patch is destroying the framework of zap to allow the gamers to use zap content with ME.. As M.E. doesn´t use parts of zap 8 and 9 or higher, you can use the recommended older zap version, which then can become patched as long you play M.E.. If later you get away from ME, you then can install higher versions again and play different questmods, which then will work with the standard zap-framework again.

(after zap is becoming patched, the mod only is working for ME and probably is not working with other mods how it´s wanted.

I once made a zap8-patch for ME, but that one is somewhere left in LL. I have no idea how I made that in the past and where it is now.

Edited by t.ara
On 11/25/2023 at 9:47 AM, rjn said:

Some versions of Maria Eden do make it so Zaz arm restraints block activating doors and items. and also block use of keys.

The reason I guess is a missing patch, which is used for ME, to make zap work with ME. This patch came for lower versions of ZAP, only.